Reviews for The times they are a changin'
Torcan chapter 19 . 4/18
What a nice ending for a story full of unexpected twists and turns. Thanks for showing the promises and hopes for an unforgettable pair. If only we could get the CSI scriptwriters to check your stories out...
Torcan chapter 18 . 4/18
What an awesome chapter even I am still of two minds about their decision to get hitched. Think I'll just have to trust your judgment that it's for the right reason they're getting married.
Torcan chapter 17 . 4/18
It's kind of sad when Grissom told Sara that he didn't know how to react. Granted, he was not all there up in his attic. Would Sara be facing an uphill struggle even it did look like she wanted very much to fight for 'this' for all their sakes?
Torcan chapter 16 . 4/18
Grissom was not a bird; he was a dodo. His amnesia/short term memory loss was a bit unsettling. Was he not ready to let his CSI days go? But Brass was great. How I miss our good ol' Captain. Not sure if he could get over it if the baby was not his.
Torcan chapter 15 . 4/17
Thank you for tidying up the loose pieces; now we all can sit back and breathe a sigh of relief. What about the big revelation?
Torcan chapter 14 . 4/17
Guess this wasn't what you've got in mind when you wrote this chapter; but I saw the humour in it. Grissom slept through the whole time while Sara had her 'episode' and almost put Brass out of commission! Poor Brass.
Torcan chapter 13 . 4/17
Second chance. Grissom made up his mind to go after Sara. At this stage I don't really care how he came to this decision. He survived the crash. Let him live. (LH can buy herself a nice la cabaƱa in Spain for all I care.) Let him prove himself he meant business. Let Sara prove herself she wouldn't perform her vanishing act again. Poor Brass got caught in this bloody mess.
Torcan chapter 12 . 4/17
Grissom and his way with words always got Sara right in the middle. Never failed. At times I'd be at loss as what was going on between these two. One of them was always trying to do the 'right thing', but the timing almost always backfired. I still think she sent that message out of good intention, she wanted to set him free. Let him make his choice by either staying put or seeking comfort in other quarters. His non-reply did speak volume. How was she taking it since she's no mind-reader? Yes, all the should-haves and could-haves just made us fall for even more over this thing called GSR.
Torcan chapter 11 . 4/15
Sara should have been ashamed of herself till the doomsday comes for even entertaining the thought of running away again. She was so damn lucky to have someone-Mary- who had loved and lost there to straighten her up.
Torcan chapter 10 . 4/15
Why did Sara need to go back to the crash site? Trying to know what he had gone through was one thing; but retrieving his possession? Grissom's old faded tan rucksack be damned. She should have stayed by his side.
Torcan chapter 9 . 4/15
What a heartachingly beautiful reference to the original shaving scene. But what in the world could take her away from Grissom's bedside?
Torcan chapter 8 . 4/14
What a terrible hand they were dealt with by the god of Fate. No, it's definitely not what I thought how they'd meet; but Jim would be on the way, right?
Torcan chapter 7 . 4/14
So Sara was not the only who ran away from the past; Mary did the same, too. But the past was such an intrinsic part of the person she was; how far can one run away from oneself? Poor Grissom. His past still managed to make its presence known even in his delirious state of mind.
Torcan chapter 6 . 4/14
You did a fantastic job; and I was struck with awe, again, by the realistic scenes you pulled together. For some reason the gold-linked chain and plain wedding band brought up waves of sadness in me. For years he hesitated, and hid himself behind all the could-nots because of all his would-nots. I always think LH played a pivotal role-whatever it was; and for better or for worse- in his relationship with Sara; I do think spending time in LH's company made him firm up his decision/resolution. Perhaps LH gave him the blessing, or perhaps she gave him the permission. Who knows? But he did learn from the master: LH did make him realize that happiness can't be found in sex without love.

A folded-up photograph in his breast picket! Wish curiosity had gotten the better of Mary. But it didn't. I found it's interesting that he asked for Catherine and not Sara. Hope Sara would make her entrance soon.
Torcan chapter 5 . 4/13
Wouldn't it be lovely if only you could get Mr. P. to record all the Grissom's Monologues! Wish No. 2: Can someone please give this Mary woman a swift kick in the a$$?