Reviews for Story of Two
Giang Tien chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
You... You do realize white tigers are only created by tiger incest, yes? Sorry, but now, seriously, I'm not going to read on.
Giang Tien chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Some advice:
Leopards can't purr, so don't make Lyra purr.
If a red-tailed hawk can break a full grown woman's wrist, dont have Ariel perch on Emily's arm unless you wish to have a healer with a mauled and crushed arm. Make her wear a gauntlet.
ShadowWolf chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
This is really good! Your character development is improving a lot, and the characters themselves are lovely. You're the kind of author who likes throwing boulders at their characters-something which I enjoy reading. Keep it up! Good job with this chapter.
ShadowWolf chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I was so excited to see this chapter. This was really good, you had excellent grammar, description, and characters. Keep it up!
Feathersky chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Oh nice chapter. Im really excited to read what will happen next. Keep up the good work!
Giang Tien chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Your story is amazing! It reminds me of my friend and I... I'm in sixth right now, and I learned about the Avalon series in third too. I haven't seen my friend in two years now. I really miss her. DX but, your story is EXQUISITE. It's well written and compelling, and I can't stop reading this! You did an amazing job!
scarletstormy chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Wait what grade are they now?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I really like this story. Is it a joke that Gabby lives on Hunters Dr.?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
This is great! Are you going to finish it?
ShadowWolf chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
AH! This is sooo goood! Write more please! But one thing: When Lyndsay meets the twins, Erin and Cinder, you say the dark dragon is the yang half and the light dragon is the yin half. Actually, Yin is feminine and dark, while Yang is masculine and light. SO you might want to switch them. Awesome story, keep it up!
ooo Ripple Healer ooo chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Yay! Update!
"Things" . . . OH. Stuff and things. XD
Now we got Zoe in on the action, huh? Being that Kara's taken such a shine to her, is it safe to say she's a blazing star?
HUNTER. That guy is screwed up, for sure.
Write when you can! This chappie just made my day D
Mistyx7 chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
You are right. The books are not fiction. I should know. I am the Mind Mage. Bow down to me.
ooo Ripple Healer ooo chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Yay, I love this story! XD Man, it would be SOOOOO awesome if all this really happened...
Oh, Alex . . . why must you be so infuriating? Hahaha! )
That Hunter dude . . . there was something super wrong about him.
Anywho, this story rocks. Please update again soon!
Feathersky chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Wooo an update! Please write more!
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really like this so far. It is a really good prologue.