Reviews for Resonance
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Really angsty and beautiful.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Good. Gery good. Beautiful. Great. Captured both of them well. And I'm happy there's a fic where it sows what's under Kanda's skin and keeps it under his skin.

And I like the little sin reference at the end. and love how Allen's questions somehow didn't ruin the moment they were having.

And i wish i could help with the whole British vs. American sayings of things but I'm American so... it don't really work . but still, half of the fics I've read today are by people who don't actively or natively speak English. is it really that popular?

loved it, really did.

~Evelynn
IOTR chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Beautifully written. 3
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
so beautiful.
Lochesh chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I found the mood of the story very enjoyable. this is another one of those kinds of stories that makes me think. It's calming, in a way. Amazing and very beautiful.
Digimagic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow. I enjoyed reading this story a lot. The feel and style of writing were lovely~. Wonderful job! Keep writing~!
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Really introspective- very nice. C; even though KanDai is something i don't really see happening. The love, the want- all there, very well articulated. Quite angsty too, and nice flow, i love your writing style. The end result is just lovely. Do write more! :D

~nush-nush.
chibi chimi-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*shiff* You're making me sad... ironicly, I like this fic.
Lapica chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
...

This is the best fic I've read in a long time.

This is pure amazing.
Cheyne chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I loved this story! The characterization and imagery were wonderful. Very nice work!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
you know, i had my doubts when i saw the summary. but obviously you totally blew it out the window with this amazing little piece. i liked it a lot and i think that you had just the right amount of daisya-kanda withouth throwing off any Yullen fans.

of course for me, the biggest attraction this oneshot has is the way that allen observed daisya and kanda. when allen played football with the muddy kids, i kind of felt a bit of pity for allen to be honest. i just thought that it wasnt fair for him and for kanda if they get together because allen reminds kanda of his dead love.

good to know that kanda kissed allen for allen in the end.
buchouslvr chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this was a really good story,i never read a Kanda/Daisya fic. But it went so flawlessly that keep me reading. Even more in how Allen got to Kanda and how he met Daisya and saw his relationship with Kanda. I really enjoyed reading .
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow, it's so very rare to read a Kanda/Daisya fic and I adored every minute of it (even if Daisya had to die *sniff* again *sniff*).

I really liked how you wrote this story, by splitting the fic into sections it gave the story a sense of steady progression (it wasn't just Kanda is human, Allen sees Daisya & Kanda, Daisya dies, Allen and Kanda get together). I also liked how Allen got to meet Daisya first (them playing soccer together is just too cute to imagine) and watched the relationship between Daisya and Kanda evolve/change (again it made the story seem like it was going somewhere meaningful without seeming rushed). One of the best things about this fic is the fact that Kanda is human without being out of character, we got to see his love of his comrades (as gruff as he may be about it), and his weaknesses without thinking 'who the hell is this and where did Kanda go?' *grin* In short a freaking awesome story, I hope you will write more with these three in the future. Loved it!