Reviews for Hero?
pitchpearlgirl chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I almost started crying reading this oops
Bushwah chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Everything happens, right?

...heh.
Bushwah chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Oh, yes, Billy. I hate you, too...
K.T. Tag chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
This was really cute. Sad, depressing, but cute. It was a nice reaction from both of them. Maybe not how normal people would like it, but I enjoyed this. I'm puzzled by that question-mark at the end of this chapter. I want there to be more... :D
LovelySpiral chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Aww, that was really cute. They, like, had a moment. :) Perfect ending.
LovelySpiral chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Omigosh, I feel so bad for both of them... It's so believable! Billy!
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
"The end?" you ask? Well, I say to you nay! Do something strange and unexpected, turn this into a soul-finding between nemeses! Or, you know, something that means it continues.
Lezah chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Oh my. I half-way want to hate you for changing their personalities, but I like this and the ending is funny. Good job.
Kirux chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I didnt find Billy OoC cause at the end of DHSB he was a much darker person, and Hammer was broken so to me the acted like they prolly would have.

very good writing here, i love it

kirux
HolyOley chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Aww! I really enjoyed this. I like stories where Captain Hammer is more likable and human, and this was great!
lovova chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
No! You can't end it there!...well, okay, you can . I refuse to be one of those reviewers that yells at a writer because their done writing something...and this fic was good and could end here...

But it could become epic! Think about it, a forbidden friendshup (more?) between a hero and villian who have recently been all over the news! Imagine if either the Guild or the League found out! It'd be chaos! Oh the potential for drama!

...Or, of course, it could end here. Short but sweet, nothing wrong with that _;

Anyway, good job. Loved the fic.
Zydrate chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
D'aww.

That's pretty much my reaction to this last chapter. Though I'm not a fan of sweetness, nor any hint of slash between these two, you did manage to pull it off nicely.

I'm much too tired to give you the review you deserve right now, but I will say that you should be given a pat on the back for taking this story in a rather unexpected direction. Going from a possible oneshot with Hammer being shot at the end to the two /hugging/ both confuses and amuses.

I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Ahahaha! *wipes laugh tear from eyes* Sorry, I'm not one for slash hints.

Otherwise, pretty awesome. My only criticism would be the crying. Yes, broken men cry, but in their professions and characters, you have to squeeze it out of them a bit more.

...not literally.

Thanks for writing!
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
*low whistle*

I especially like the significance you gave to the red lab coat- others have suggested it, but I think you iterated it perfectly.

Once again, excellent emotion.

Thanks for writing.
cominghome28 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Hi :)

I loved this story! It was so intense; I couldn't stop reading until the very last word. I'm not familiar with the fandom, but you still managed to have it so I understood what was going on, and I definitely felt sympathetic for both of them. Hopefully you'll continue this :) It's definitely worth it.