Reviews for A Reunion
im loving it!
Keepscrolling chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Are you gonna update?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Absolutely love the story line! Finally someone was smart enough to cross House and the OC! Seriously great stuff little sad about no new updates though...
PooandShu chapter 18 . 9/2/2011
it's a shame that you stop this :(
anon chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Honestly...I did not want to review because I shouldn't really be reading this .; It's nearly 2 am in the morning, and I've gotta be up at 8...and I got like...2 hours of sleep yesterday. BUT THIS IS SO AMAZING. I've seriously been squeeing like an idiot the entire time. And this concept of a crossover with House is just...sheer bloody brilliance. I'm going to be a little disappointed when I reach the most recent updated chapter...or maybe I'll just be all fuzzy from lack of sleep. There's no "completed" status, so I shall be assuming that you haven't finished yet, and I shall sincerely IMPLORE that you update as soon as of earliest convenience. Keep up the freakin' amazing work!
Remy chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
I love the story it's great.. Why can't Alex just tell her and stop being stubborn?
n chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
Please give us an update soon
razmataz13drums chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
man Marissa is being such a bitch..
lori0108 chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
Completely Awesome!
CJ4Eva chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
OOH yeah! one happy Malex fan here. LOL! Fabulous ending.
CJ4Eva chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Damn. Another fine moment destroyed by glass shattering. Hoping there will be a 2nd time?
CJ4Eva chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Another intriguing chapter.
CJ4Eva chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Loved how Summer 'fixed' it. Fabulous! Even if i had to read the ending twice. LOL!
CJ4Eva chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Wow! What an admission by Marissa at the end. Where will this lead to?