Reviews for The Invasion of 4Kids
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Uh oh. O_o 4Kids done it now! Great chapter!

God Bless!
MistressofDawn1990 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very interesting beginning, but very good. :)

God Bless!
PenGator3 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Good so far. )
Hiraku and Kurausu chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Hiraku: OH MY PORK. We get to /choose/?

Kurausu: ... C: I have many evil ideas...

Hiraku: Umm...hmm...

Kurausu: I would enjoy being either the Masked Man from Mother 3...or Dororo from Keroro Gunsou. Your pick.

Hiraku: And I'll be...! Um...er...if Kurausu is Dororo, then I'll be Koyuki from Keroro Gunsou! And if he's the Masked Man, then I'm going to be Kumatora from Mother 3!

Kurausu: Leech! Get your own ideas. Y'know what, I'm gonna be Grovyle, from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon EOD. That's my final answer.

Hiraku: F-fine. I'll just be Kumatora, then.
Knut Case chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Tis good

Onto the next chapterr

*I'm in Media doing this, mind you, and could get discovered any minute now*
Knut Case chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
*snorts*

I laughed while reading thish,

Noah made me laugh for reasons I will not reveal
Knut Case chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Don't ever trust someone by the name of Ms. Sparky Rainbows...

Not normal
Coryx chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Aww. But waaiit... You were talking in the authors' notes like we could add more characters... But then the summary said that we couldn't. Which is it?

...Confuseed... D:

If we still can, I'd like to add one... DOWN WITH SPARKLY PEOPLE ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS!

Down with sparkly people in general, actually. Unless they're fish. Or reptiles. Or those little stick things that live in water. Or iridescent birds. Or those types of stuff.
Some Random Tosser chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
...become... a character?

YAHO! I LOVE YOU! *tackle-hugs*

*clears throat* Okay, now that I have got my melodramatic mood out of the way (we all REALLY need to talk sometime, as a big chat group, 'cause I really like the lot of you. Plus, this is one of the few author inserts that are actually good. This is BETTER than good: this is MARVELLOUS! *plays the 12th Man song 'Marvellous'*)

*sigh* Okay, NOW I'm onto somewhere. Noah does not use guns, and he never will. He prefers hand-to-hand combat: gets the blood going and keeps his adreneline up. And thanks for saying that Noah is reliable in a pinch! :D And... you've watched Buso Renkin? AWESOME! But... that means... you have suffered from... *cannot even speak his... or 'its'... name*.

As for my character... here's the list of the ones I can think up:

Maito Gai/Rock Lee** (Naruto)

Captain Bravo (Buso Renkin)

Alan (MAR)

Grimmjow Jeagerjaque (Bleach)

Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Hito-Shura* (Shin Megami Tensei I: Nocturne)

* Also known as 'Kashima Naoki'

** If age is an important figure, then that's what the choice is for. If not, then Maito Gai (he's stronger)

Anyway, choose whoever you want: as long as they are mainly martial-artists, it doesn't really matter. I'd also like to hear anyone you can recommend who specialises in hand-to-hand combat.

God, this has to be my longest review yet... well, can't wait to read more! See ya soon, Videogamefangirl!
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Great work VGF!
Suzette's Blue chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Hey, tis me.

I would like to be Hanajima Saki (Westernised being Saki Hanajima) from Fruits Basket.

Also, what was my characters name? cos I'm an idiot and can't remember. *heh heh*

anyways, good work and i highly sympathise with the school issue. I am currently the Australian version of a Junior and it SUCKS!

so, keep it up and good luck

Suzette
Hiraku and Kurausu chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Hiraku: Holy pork, another suicidal person? :c

Kurausu: Don't go identifying with them you hospitalized little twit.

Hiraku: Jerk!

Kurausu: Dope!

Hiraku: Bah! Anyway! I'm so, so, so sorry to hear about what happened. It almost happened to me, too. I know what it feels like not to want to live anymore and it is a powerful, consuming feeling. It's absolute hell. It doesn't excuse anything though.

Kurausu: Great chapters, thanks for putting in the editor bit. That was funny.

Hiraku: I know Dororo! He'll slay Kirby! Bwahahaha!

Kurausu: See how she moodswings? ._.
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Heh, nice work VGF, can't wait for the fights to start!
Some Random Tosser chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Hi! Been a while. Hope you're feeling good! Oh, and btw, the photoshop link's been cut off.

*sigh* I can never say anything of use these days in reviews... except when's the action! And who's Pamela Anderson?

Hope you update soon! LONG LIVE VGF!
Chaos Lord Roscoso chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Great Work VGF! Nice to see you back, can't wait to see what happens, and like I said before, need some Help, then I'll give you plenty, hope to see more!

(BOOMM!)

What now!

Omega: Sorry Ross, Kirby tried eating those Bomb-ombs again!

AHH! I told him those things blow up as much as Voltorbs. (Sighs) Anyway keep it real VGF and I have this saying in life.

Live a Life of Chaos! It's more fun!