Reviews for Heliodrome Collision
BooksAreMedicine chapter 29 . 9/6
It seems like her dad is warming up to Matt, Matt does keep a cool head and has some great stories
BooksAreMedicine chapter 24 . 9/6
I absolutely love that last line, so romantic, Oppel is a genius
BooksAreMedicine chapter 22 . 9/6
Nice to see Kate has to experience what Matt did in the first book where it was Kate or the ship.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 9/6
Very sweet
BooksAreMedicine chapter 16 . 9/6
Good writing, nice switch in perspectives
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 9/6
Great chapter! Bravo!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 9/6
Liked her point of view of their relationship
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 9/5
I loved Kate's perspective, well done!
Clevingerrr chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
Holy's over. I remember starting this story 2 months ago, reading it piece by piece until I decided to finish it off a couple of days back. It's almost bittersweet, seeing this come to an end.

Let me get this out of the way: you have a knack for writing stories in the Airborn universe. If I didn't know any better, I'd have mistaken your writing for Kenneth Oppel's. All of the characters are spot-on, the writing is fitting to each story's theme, and the expansions you did to the ending of Starclimber are very creative and imaginative. Honestly, this was just a spectacular story. I loved every chapter of it, especially the Matt & Kate focused ones and the alternate character POV's (like Tobias, Kate, etc.).

My advice to you? Keep writing. You have a ton of talent with this sort of thing, and even writing fanfiction like this puts it to excellent use. This is the first time in almost half a year that one story made me favorite an author, but I believe the circumstances behind this one are special. I hope to read more of your works soon; if they're as good as the stories enclosed in this collection, then it'll be a pleasure to dive back into it.
floppinholder chapter 37 . 1/22/2014
Terrific one-shots. And although you said you were done, I think it would be interesting if you did one from Mr. de Vriee POV at the garden party in the beginning of Starclimber. Please? You are, after all, a great writer.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
Nooooooooooo! Why did you have to end it!?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/30/2012
An update please?
junebugz21 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
It's nice how much Kennethn Oppel made the mood change so quickly when they kissed. I think you could have used less of Oppel's own dialogue and made up your own, but apart from that, I love this.
junebugz21 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I am beginning to see Miss Simpkins as an actual "responsible" chaperone, because you made her seem that way, if she had to come with Kate. I have no idea why she was so dramatic in the books, though.
junebugz21 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I have to agree, Matt and Nadira do NOT make the best couple...Kate and Matt belong together. I understand Nadira, but I am positive Nadira and Matt are not exactly the perfect couple.