Reviews for Heliodrome Collision
NuanenArya chapter 37 . 1/22
Terrific one-shots. And although you said you were done, I think it would be interesting if you did one from Mr. de Vriee POV at the garden party in the beginning of Starclimber. Please? You are, after all, a great writer.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
Nooooooooooo! Why did you have to end it!?
Guest chapter 36 . 8/30/2012
An update please?
junebugz21 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
It's nice how much Kennethn Oppel made the mood change so quickly when they kissed. I think you could have used less of Oppel's own dialogue and made up your own, but apart from that, I love this.
junebugz21 chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I am beginning to see Miss Simpkins as an actual "responsible" chaperone, because you made her seem that way, if she had to come with Kate. I have no idea why she was so dramatic in the books, though.
junebugz21 chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I have to agree, Matt and Nadira do NOT make the best couple...Kate and Matt belong together. I understand Nadira, but I am positive Nadira and Matt are not exactly the perfect couple.
junebugz21 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
No offense, but it's a bit like reading Skybreaker over again. I think you use too many big parts of the books in your fanfic. I think it would be better if you made up a ton of stuff, instead write about things that happened from points of view.

Also, I think it's coming along nicely. I don't know that I could write better fanfics. Apart from my "ideas" or whatever, I think it's great.
junebugz21 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I think this is one of the most fabulous Skybreaker fanfics ever...I think you write a lot like Kenneth Oppel. However, I like 1st person writing better than 3rd person.
junebugz21 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I love how you do the chapters by different points of view. i would have never thought to do a chapter with Grunel or Hendrickson as narrators.
junebugz21 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i like how you alternate between the books-Chapter 1-Skybreaker-Chapter 2-Airborn
junebugz21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey, aia like your first chapter and how you quoted the book...
Indain chapter 35 . 10/4/2011
The End?
Togira Ikonka chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Yay an update!

The pie ones made me chuckle because it is so like Matt to just bend to Kates will but not be particularly pleased by it.

They were all really good and I thtoroughly enjoyed them!
Justlooseit00 chapter 32 . 10/11/2010
haha i remember this was one of my favorite scenes in the book.. i don't remember why. it's really a pity that this archive doesn't have more authors/readers. this series is fantastic. anyways, glad to see that you're back on fanfiction after a year - long break. just kidding. i don't know how long you were gone. but still, glad to see you again. :D
reader300 chapter 32 . 10/11/2010
wow these were all really good! I just got through all of them...I really loved chef vlad in alight (19), he was one of my favorite characters! also, in first times (28) you change pov's a lot, from matt to third to kate to matt again...idk if you were doing that on purpose, i found it slightly confusing...I didn't like at first how you switched from one book to another to back to another one, but after reading through all of them I found it really interesting (especially going from them engaged to basically just meeting) I really liked these, keep it up! (I really like chaos walking too, i hadn't realized the third one was out)