Reviews for Clinging to Starlight
love love love this
steadfast chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Good story!
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm sure I read this before but I didn't review and I wanted you to know that I really love it. As always you hit all the targets with these two. It's like you wrote their characters in the beginning and are just writing the next act on one of their episodes. Keep adding to SG1 for us! It keeps us from complete withdrawal pains.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sam's indecision met with Jack's patient acceptance made for a sweet and lovely ending.
Zidrune chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It was really sweet. And with some really good lines “We should get t-shirts made” x) Delightful !

Thank you very much for this.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I loved the whole thing ... I believe the best line was Daniel's t-shirt comment ...

Your story really shows how complicated they are ...

And I like Sam's new CO ... ;-)

THX

God bless you!

Thara
IggyMing chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Really terrific story. Love your characterizations.
Leilina chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
SWEET! I love it! :-)
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story, I hope there is more.
polrobin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow.

Once again you delivered a fantastic, dead-on characterization of our favorite couple. Really well done, and a great 'next step' story that really reflects Sam's struggle - and Jack's.

Well done, really well done.

Pol
nicimac chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very good.

Great characterisation of Sam - one of the most realistic I've read for a while.

The pace was great too, enough detail to take you there but not bogged down in unneccesary bumph. Technical term!

A really lovely interpretation of their situation which, as much as I would like it to have been earlier, I agree that it probably didn't happen until this point.

Thank you!
iges2u chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story. It would be great to have a sequel though.
Jeanniewal chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a really sweet fic - I like the way it's not easy for them, Sam particularly, to break the habits of years.
ascifigirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very nice. Will there perhaps be more?
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wonderful story! Loved it!