Reviews for For the Love of Hufflepuff: Books Two and Three
emma chapter 16 . 1/23
well...
i love of the other stories about sev is this one,i don't have words.
i hope u write more stories.
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Ok I love this story sooooo much ( especially the hitler part). But why must we hufflepuffs suffer so much? First Cedric (the stupid little traitor going to twilight) now Veronica. What d'you have agents hufflepuffs (minus the Cedric death not your choice )? Well this is what I think and you may think imma slytherin because of my code name but I'm a hufflepuff and proof of it!

Sinerly,

how to be bellatrix 10
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Roflmao I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SNAPE PRANCING AROUND DISNEY WORLD! I would totally be rotflmao!
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011

Sinerly,

how to be bellatrix 10
coll chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
i love this story. literally speechless- bursting with the will to go and hug snape, and in fact anyone who comes near me within the next 10 minutes
Cuccuss chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I have an Italian Site about Fanfiction:
.it/fanfictions/
-here you can find this novel translated in Italian, with a link to your pages - sorry but I hate stealing other people's work.
I usually avoid romance and original characters, because I prefer adventure and angst \drama ( no sad endings, please! ) and because there are too many Mary Sues hidden between the original characters. Snape stories are full of authors' female alter egos, they all fall in love with Snape because the authors love Alan Rickman's Snape. Ok, he's a sexy man - sexy because he has a wonderful voice and he's handsome but not so perfect... Well, in your story, Snape is the Snape we find in the book; he has regret, he's ugly, he has bad temper ... thank you!
Veronica is very diffrent from Mary Sues: she's pretty but not beautiful, she has good points and bad ones!
The story is a good mix... Love , yes, but not sex, and love as a start for other adventures !
Morning Fey chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I just wanted you to know these Hufflepuff stories are really great. At first I was reluctant because I thought that there was no realistic way Snape and Hermione could get together because she's a kid, but I started and couldn't stop. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did.
Morning Fey
Jen.O.Cide chapter 16 . 7/15/2003
OMG! That was so freakn funny! It's an awesome fic.!

Queen of the Evil Evil Butt Bunnies

Jennifer
The Fink chapter 16 . 5/27/2003
I don't like Harry POtter. I've never read the books, I've seen the films (but only because a friend of mine wanted to see the second film and I and another friend of mine made it a condition of the trip that the first friend played us the first movie)... In short, what the bloody hell I'm doing reviewing a Harry Potter story, I really couldn't tell you.

Actually, that's not quite true. I can tell you why I'm reviewing: This is a fantastic, entertaining (often hysterically so) read. The drama and action was gripping; the change in Snape as the story went on was believable; the romance was well written... In point of fact, I'm currently employing match sticks to keep my eyes open because reading this story has kept me from going to bed.

A truly, TRULY excellent read.

Thank you.
samson chapter 16 . 3/28/2003
loved the story, first time i've read snape being with a hufflepuff. brilliant.
Didodikali chapter 16 . 6/11/2002
I adored this story. Veronica was excellent; a fully rounded character, with a bit of pathos tempered by a great deal of wit and humour, a surprisingly dangerous witch and an effective teacher, too. The plot was exciting, the dialogue magnificent, the romance rang true, and Severus was just lovely. I laughed aloud plenty and several times you made my heart beat fast. I'll be coming back to read this one again and again. :)
Cid62 chapter 16 . 4/30/2002
It's over...(sighs) darnit! This is one of my very favorite fanfics, and my favorite of the "Snape and the new DADA teacher" plotlines. Your writing is superb and characterizations very well done. And I have been snickering all morning imagining Severus wearing a pair of mouse ears.
Lala chapter 16 . 4/30/2002
It's over? Man it seems like I just started reading it last week. Well, acutally it was last week, but I still can't believe it's over. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
Rugi and Gwena chapter 16 . 4/30/2002
Oh I don't know what I am going to do know that the story is finished! This was my favorite to read. But I am glad that so many issues have been resolved but that Voldemort is still around. The ending was perfect. Exactly how I imagine them living their lives. Though I will admit that I am REALLY curious about that epilogue.
Winkys-Conscience chapter 16 . 4/27/2002
Great story and wonderful ending!

Great job, I really enjoyed your writing. Thank you for the hours of entertainment.