Reviews for Metroid FusionX
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
reading this feels like the game itself.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
... getting into her head now are we... well I am not one to judge seeing as it will probably play a big part in the later part of the story.
Wraith Five chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
oooohh...the intrigue!

lol...that was a...weird way to say it...but still, nice job! i'm gonna have a hard time waiting for the next update!

Mr. Gasbomb
MarieCiel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
The tense changed a couple of times, flipping between present and past, but other than that it was quite well-written. I rather like the idea of it. Keep going with it~!

~Marie Ciel
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
nice small chapter ... Update when next you can. looking forward to the Devastation event that is to occur.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
nice update when next you can
Wraith Five chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
a little short...but a pretty good boss idea! (lemme guess, u got the idea from Thardus?)
Wolfsbane706 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
I like it so far. Keep up the good work.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
nice chapter update soon
Writer's Freedom chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
great story and I can't wait for the next chapter
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
something tells me that all hell is about to break loose.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
If you think Samus is dead, You've got a whole 'nother thing coming!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
H-Hey! What's the big idea!
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
nice story rather interesting. keep writing.
Inoctutalie chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Give enough background of Samus so readers know where in the series they are. Give detail of situations and actions, describe locations and physical features of people and things to make the reader feel as if they are really there. Use commas. I cannot stress the use of commas enough. You may have a great story, which you do, but readers will lose interest before they finish even a short story like this if you don't seperate sentences where they need seperating. Re-read your story several times before you post, making sure that everything is clean and neat and that nothing is out of place. Also, last but definitely not least, use page breaks. Use them to seperate paragraphs when you are switching the POV to a different character so that readers are not disoriented.

You have great potential. I look forward to another story.