Reviews for 50 Year Reunion
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
good job on your stories
light4love chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
I half-expected for Emmett to run in yelling "OMG! guys have you met my old friend Darren? He's the DJ..."
light4love chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
I just started reading this chapter and I bursted out laughing when I read Emmett's thoughts! XD
light4love chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
No Edward, you don't know for sure if she hates you by playing "Happy Ending", you know she hates you, for sure, when she starts singing "So What" by PINK.
ILoveUSoMuch chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
i loved it! good job!

usually i don'r like when Bella gets a 'new family' bubt the way u got Mika friends w/ Alice and Jade friends w/ Rosalie was perfect!

xoxo

Adidi
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
amazing story :D
Mika the Dark princess chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
Lov it
powerranger5730 chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
OMGoodness! I was listening to this song when Bella was singing and I was like what if Edward started singing the song and the he proposed to her and I was like I knew it I knew it! Wow great story. I think you should have included some more of the cullens (Aka Emmet :)) Okay well that was wonderful! Ta Ta for now!
powerranger5730 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
It's Bella! Dun Dun Dunnnnnn, okay I just now figured this out which makes me feel dumb but the painful memories...Edwardo!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
absolutely love this story!
Chibi Kitt chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
hehe that was a really good story loved it! :D I shalt read more of yours later!
Elena0017 chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
LOVED THIS STORY!
R0ckerCh1ck chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
i love avril lavigne and those are three of my five favourites! i think they went really well with what bella is going through! well done on this story it has a good plot and is very well written
OfficialMrsStyles chapter 18 . 2/27/2010
omj! i absolutly LOVED this story!
riah cullen chapter 18 . 2/6/2010
sorry but i only liked the last chapter. I think it was realy good though. A whole lot better than my story. My story is a load of crap.