Reviews for The Road Ahead
Paigeholland123 chapter 28 . 12/10/2011
i love it!

omg please update! (:
Vampire Chick 07 chapter 28 . 5/26/2011
This that the last chapter for The Road Ahead?
tired617 chapter 28 . 11/18/2010
Loved this story!
doctor who crazy chapter 28 . 9/20/2010
Amazing story!
MeHaTeSeDwArD chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
MaRrIgE...wHeReZ mY pRiZe?
twilightluvr001 chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
Ohhhhhh, I am SO looking forward to when Bella's in all that pain during labor! How thick-headed can you be?
twilightluvr001 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
URG! I REALLLLLLY HATE Bella in the last few chapters! I feel like strangling her!
staygoldenmaii chapter 28 . 4/5/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORIES. are you sure you don't wanna write a little bit more on the .. graphic stuff ? don't worry, i'm no creeper :p it would just show the greatness of their relationship and how much they care, trust, and love each other. i know you don't really want to write anything like that but just consider it.

i love it 3 3 SUPER LOVE IT. it's so awesome.

make more moree more. make ANOTHER sequel to the sequel. it's too amazing to be stopped. 3

YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON. i seriously cannot wait.

p.s. i ditched school just to finish your story, it was amazing 3 UPDATE ASAP.

Lindsay teamedward chapter 28 . 3/2/2010
I think I may have accidently skipped over the chapter where it explains why Charli vanished for 15 years. I would really appreciate it if you PMed me and told me! thanks.

read my story and tell me what you think! Its about the twilight gang in ny as well with some friends themes.
Lindsay chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I really like how unpredictable this story is so far!

Edward is an a** but I like the twist.
Xtina316 chapter 26 . 2/8/2010
aww Im so glad she has green eyes! every story makes them brown but you made them GREEN! love it! well let me keep on reading...

BTW i know i just reviewed College Talk but i finished that yesterday...:-) and i still LOVE Emmett! for these two stories im TEAM EMMET!
Readoholic chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
love is killing me chapter 28 . 1/23/2010
u ever going to update?
B1193 chapter 28 . 12/17/2009
how much longer til the other updates

love college talk nd the road ahead!
SEE chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
I love your story but can you please UPDATE