Reviews for Lord Ranma
Twas fun while it lasted.
Hope you will come back to this sometime, if not it'll make me sad.
Thank you for sharing at least this much.
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/15
This was a fun story; I liked this Ranma's way of thinking and the interactions between him, the Youma and the Senshi were great.
SSTR87 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Well now this is truly a compelling and comical, while complex, story that you are writing here. I've certainly enjoyed each of the chapters
Reymen chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
This story really combine right amount of siliness to make me laugh and are writen good enough to make intresting read.
I like Ranma as antivillian. Is that a term? Not making the enemy purly black and white.
I hope you continue the story
DigitalKites chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
"So, place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets! Which of the generals will head out to obliterate the Death Nibblers and He Who Smells Kinda Funny, and approximately how long will it take them to finish the job?"

I'm going to guess at least six years... (

Just rereading this (for the third time) and it's still a really good story imo. Doubt you'll ever come back to it, but I thought I'd say it anyway.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Pluto messed up big time and now there are two Ranmas in the same time line.
tobi1989 chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
GOOD FIC, PITY YOU ABANDONED IT
jinnxxy chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
really enjoyed it
omnitroid chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Now, I know I can't say anything, as I haven't updated any of my fan fictions recently, but I really hope you continue this soon, it's really good!
fellow chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
I like Marble.
fellow chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Awesome.
Eljin1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
this is really really good.
the language flows well and is easy to read.
the story is interesting and thought provoking.
its would be awesome if you started writing this again.
JIMIRMA chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
This is good.I like how Kasumi takes charge and having the Dark Generals intelligent is interesting. I did want the Dark Queen saved and sane, but I changed my mind after the last amazon scene. If they are to stuck up with the males are lower then us,then having a dark queen thinking like that is just to scary. I like Ranma just the way he is, no way is he becoming a boy toy. I actually had some VERY DARK theories concerning the silver kingdom, because seriously, how the hell does a moon control so many planets?no society is perfect, I highly doubt they just just decided lets all obey the Moon! one saying that the Moon controlled every planet EXCEPT Earth is , anyway, I am a lover of those sort of having read you realistic, taking points I myself wanted to point out out and making them bleeeed, I THANK YOU!on that note I hope you mention the supposed Utopia of Crystal Tokyo. . . having supposedly save only a handful of people from billions, from supposed asteroid, supposed ice age. makes ask question as in why didn't they use their super powers to smash the rock, why not use all that Mercury alien tech for stopping sickness, solving global warming etc..THEN.. having a perfect crystal society of peace and goodness..it's dam creepy, cult level and above kind of creepy. What happens when you want to leave "Tokyo", what happens when they don't want some freaky moon princess slash magical girl as their eternal , serious brainwashing the only , I just hope you update!
sonic1251 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I will bet that if you update tomorrow it will have taken the generals 5 years to finally kill off He Who Has No Nose.
werd me chapter 8 . 9/9/2014