Reviews for Lord Ranma
Ibskib chapter 8 . 1/3
A shame this didn't go further, it is the second time I've read this story, and I can't help nurturing a small hope, probably in vain, that this will at some point be continued.
antoninjohn chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Great
apeljohn chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
...And this fic is just epic. How the hell did I miss this shit before?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Twas fun while it lasted.
Hope you will come back to this sometime, if not it'll make me sad.
Thank you for sharing at least this much.
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
This was a fun story; I liked this Ranma's way of thinking and the interactions between him, the Youma and the Senshi were great.
SSTR87 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Well now this is truly a compelling and comical, while complex, story that you are writing here. I've certainly enjoyed each of the chapters
Reymen chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
This story really combine right amount of siliness to make me laugh and are writen good enough to make intresting read.
I like Ranma as antivillian. Is that a term? Not making the enemy purly black and white.
I hope you continue the story
DigitalKites chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
"So, place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets! Which of the generals will head out to obliterate the Death Nibblers and He Who Smells Kinda Funny, and approximately how long will it take them to finish the job?"

I'm going to guess at least six years... (

Just rereading this (for the third time) and it's still a really good story imo. Doubt you'll ever come back to it, but I thought I'd say it anyway.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Pluto messed up big time and now there are two Ranmas in the same time line.
tobi1989 chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
GOOD FIC, PITY YOU ABANDONED IT
jinnxxy chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
really enjoyed it
omnitroid chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Now, I know I can't say anything, as I haven't updated any of my fan fictions recently, but I really hope you continue this soon, it's really good!
fellow chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
I like Marble.
fellow chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Awesome.
Eljin1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
this is really really good.
the language flows well and is easy to read.
the story is interesting and thought provoking.
its would be awesome if you started writing this again.