Reviews for Checkmate
Justiec chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Loved this scene:

"What's this?" Marluxia took a hand away and rubbed the pads of his fingers together. He brought them to his nose, sniffing, and he cringed ever so slightly. Narrowed, his eyes dropped back to Naminé, "And it seems someone made an attempt at fixing it. That eliminates quite a few suspects."

Rescued-Doll chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I hate marluxia D: and why is axel trying to stay away from namine? noooor! Axel dont be bad again and save nami from marluxia and larxeneeeeeeeee xD
Rescued-Doll chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Axel can be really scary sometimes... :O why is he so bipolar? :\ it makes things more difficult... i like it! this is one of the best fics I have ever read! and axel and namine.. they just look so damm cute! and I like it because its like "what really happened in the Oblivion Castle" hihihi :)
Rescued-Doll chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Does larxene likes axel? really? omg this is very interesting xD
Rescued-Doll chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm starting to like it very much! i just can't stop reading it they are my favorite couple! i'll keep reading right now!
0.lumia.0 chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
this is one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. the emotion is so real...I actually found myself feeling empty and sad after they split ways. awesome job!
Kairi Granger chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
Awww! :( such a sad ending. But, did you say theres a sequel? I hope so. :)
stardustedmelodies chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
Well, first of all, you have me addicted to Rakuen. I used to have it on my stepmania songs, but HERE WE GO, I'm suddently addicted to it. (:

SECOND.

You've made me laugh, you've made my cry, and you've made me smile and make my heart go fuzzy. thankyou for making such a lovely fanfiction! E I still feel warm inside. This is one of the best fics i've read with Namine (most of them are terrible... e_e) and your characterization is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT. Seriously. Your Axel is FLAWLESS. I couldn't do that if I tried.

Again, thankyou so much for writing this and sdfsdfdsf I LOVE YOU. YOU'VE MADE MY NIGHT. :'D
InfinityFantasy chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Wow...I loved this series so much. :] You write amazingly, kind of makes me wonder if you're writing any books you plan to publish, haha xD I loved how you kept with the original COM storyline and how you interpreted AkuNami in there without totally messing it up :) Very great indeed. I can't wait to read the sequel

-InfinityFantasy
Ybs chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
dun dun dun! Oh, can't wait for the sequel. that's all I'm gonna say. Until next time then!

-Ybs
always-kh chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
oh god i'm so sad that this fic is over but at least there's a sequel. i look forward to it. the teaser things sound good.
SaVeMe-InThEdArK-RoSe chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
I'm sad that this is over! But I can't wait to read the sequal! I loved this and I hope you do as good on your next one as this!
LizluvsSpongebob chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
Aw! It's officially over! But now, the sequel preview really does have me wondering! I can't wait to read it! I'm gonna miss reading a new chapter every Sunday! Well at least now I have the sequel to look forward to!

*Liz*
keybladz100 chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
*tears* i am utterly shocked... that is the best cliff-hanger in the world! when axel said "checkmate" it reminded me of jack sparrow at the end of Dead Man's Chest. love it and can't wait for 'A Parody of Dreams'.
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
WHT A GRET ENDING!1 I HOPE I GET TO SEE A SQUEAL! BELIEVE IT! SEE YOU LATER! LATER, TATERS!