Reviews for Animorphs 63: The Homecoming
AKAAkira chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Wow, you pulled a really tight fast one there, with the whole fight-alongside-enemy thing the Animorphs were put into. It wasn't so much new as it was very nicely and suddenly executed.

Beware of the misleading summary, though. This wasn't quite Jeanne-centric as I was led to believe, and more on Rachel's side of the family than Jeanne's.

One last thing - especially with the Gaftrons (I hope I spilled that right...), some of the dialogue seem to be missing major components, sorta like that missing hyphen thing I pointed out a while back. For example, Marco just seems to say "Have'n" and I had to figure out by context that he was asking the Visser if he had any new morphs.

On a fairly unrelated note...have you ever tried to remember something, but couldn't? I keep thinking there's something else I want to point out, but I can figure it out and it's annoying the heck out of me. -.-

Anyways, another good story overall.
LuckynumberSleven chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Capnnerefir, I gotta tell ya, I love the series, and I after reading chapter 16, I finally understood why "Black Mesa", "Gordan" and the description of the guy in the suit! I just didn't think anyone would honestly reference Half-life in an Animorphs story. Well, at least I have a name for the guy in that story, G-Man. Ha, I laughed my heart out when I read that chapter. Anyway, I know this is pointless, but I thought what the hell, I can't hurt.

-Luckynumbersleven
Not Rocket Science chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Sweet! Jeanne sounds pretty awesome from what I've read here, and I hope that in the next book they will stop the second front once and for all.

PS: Good french, though some of it was a little off(I'm Canadian, so I take french). Did you use a translator?
saphronandspice chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I actually read this yesterday, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me review... i don't know why...

Anyway, lol Marco... ((Behold, our fearless leader.))

This just keeps getting better and better! I love the preview of 64... poor Jordan, but Tobias is funny... "We send Marco as an ambassodor to the rebel Yeerks." LOL and it's only the preview!

cant wait to read it!
voodooqueen126 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
An excellent chapter. Jordan as a controller was well done.
saphronandspice chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
LOL Jaqcues with the "Nothing too spectacular...I just saved myself twenty million dollars." you, know, coz i do that everyday.

anyway... while they were making suggestions on how to infiltrate the meeting i was going... "duh, someone just morph a different human and go in..." and then..."THANK you david!"

LOL anyway, this is really good! Oh, are you going to talk about the taxonomy bet?

can't wait to read more!
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Actually Nora and Eva both seem to be catholic (at least their names and background suggest) so this might have caused a problem of Tudor proportions...

Jeanne/Tobias accidental chemistry creeps me out.
saphronandspice chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I'm glad you elaborated the situation with Marco's dad, Marco's mum and Nora. It's always confused me, probably because i've never been able to find the last few animorph books, so a huge chunk is missing.

I love how much depth your characters have! I know i've said that A LOT, but still - especially Tobias. I've seen the lonely side, the hawk side, the really angry side, and now the caring side. you definitely write him the best out of all the characters, although you write a really good Jeanne as well.

Can't wait to read more!

((anyway... i feel like a bit of an idiot coz i never realised that authors could email replys to reviews LOL so i check my email for the first time in about a year and there are all these emails, so sorry if i havent replied to emails and you got offended or anything :) LOL))
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Another excellent chapter.

Odd that Naomi never got a new bigger house, despite being the mother of the martyred animorph Rachel.

I still hope that Rachel learns to cook eventually.

I am glad Marco and Jeanne will actually develop their relationship rather than keep to tension status quo.
saphronandspice chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
you don't speak french? from the other books, i thought you did!

I really like the way you have written Jeanne and David, and given their characters so much depth.

I also really like the way David and Marco get on so well. Marco has been through a lot in this storyline - losing Jake, etc so its cool.

my personal fav part is when Rachel and Marco are arguing and then Tobias is like, "Children..." etc LOL

once again, a brilliant piece of work and i cant wait to read more!