Reviews for Until the World Dies
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
Great stories for far, hope you can continue this one! :D
Pinkarcade chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
Absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to read more :) I live for dean/Logan fluff
bornem chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Please tell me you will be posting more of this story!
mamasam chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
Loved it! Great story!
mamasam chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Finn is a bastard!
mamasam chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I love the fact she thought she was dreaming. Even when he held her and kissed her. Is it because of being part Angel she could hear Castiel? Great story so far.
mamasam chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Too Pissed off at Sam right now. :(
gypsywoman1 chapter 30 . 3/25/2012
Sorry it took me awhile and that I won't have a very long review that I usually have. Been having some health problems. Anyways...That was a very good chapter, I like the twist with the Aswang. Surprisingly I know what it is lol but I'm liking how you are continuing to write this and throwing in twists and turns. Definitely keeping me interested. :) Very good update. Thanks for sharing.

-Tori :)
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
well i like this fic but hate ruby and logan too. and what lucky bimbos are they? i mean sam is soo sexy and dean is the most sexy and i just love them.i think dean/ofc are better .
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 30 . 3/17/2012
Better question who are you...?
Mrs Padackles chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Great update - as always. So Pleased that you haven't given up on this story! :)
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
thank you so much for updating! I really love this fic so it's great to be able to read more of it!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
:O
gypsywoman1 chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
Oooooooooh Dean...I like your twist on this, it's very good and I'm always intrigued to read more the moment I finish reading the chapter. It's like chocolate for the soul. Thanks for updating and sharing! Very good!

-Tori :)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
I thought I had already revied this chapter, well since I haven't already...

Thank you for an other great chapter, Im always on edge to read what will happen next.

(1)Will we ever find out why the conection between Logan and sam is still there?

(2)Will is ever go away for good? Did Dean see Sam kiss Logan and will he understand it(even though he doesn;t like it)?

(3)Oh and will we find out what this ment:

"...but what really shocked her to her senses was the sudden flutter of activity in her belly." Did Sam's blood do something to the baby?

~Hands you four platers for you and your muse, two have big cookies and them and the other twohave big brownies on them.~

I hope these help!