Reviews for Road Buddy
MoonNott chapter 1 . 2/15
I LOVE IT. I found the fic recced somewhere, probably Dramioneasks but one can't be sure, because the tab's been open for a while.. the summary gives away nothing and (this might sound rude but I swear it's not meant to, oh bollocks) I never would have expected such a beautifully written fic from it.

This fic is probably something I'd re read after a tiring day, to cheer myself up or just the days when I'm feeling super positive and want to maintain the buoyancy I feel. It's a ray of warm sunshine on a pleasantly chilly morning, if I may. Thank you for sharing the little piece of joy..
I like it. But then again I've really enjoyed everything you've written. Well done
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh this is really cute
I really truly enjoyed this story. It had all my ships in it and I am grateful that Ron isn't a jerk like he usually is in Dramione stories. I also appreciate that he was the 1st one to support our favorite little couple. Good job!
fuego azul chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
such cute story! happy new year
tkmalfoi14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I liked your style of writing. Made me wobbly in the knee. Sometimes we wish to convey a lot of emotions and somewhere fail to accomplish that... Same is with me. I loved it. But somewhere my words can't express the emotion I'm feeling right now. Was crying over something and then read it to distract myself. Now there is a strange ache in my heart ( might be some seizure though) which is perplexing.

Thanks BTW for such a beautiful piece of art. They say na... The heart knows the thing it lose.

My adieu to you.
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Cute cute cute!
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Awww... this is cute.
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Your writing is awesome! This is soooo good! Thank you!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
So I've read all your one shots now. I didn't comment on all of them because I just wanted to finish them because I find your writing quite lyrical. Puts mine to shame. Lol. I liked them all and am off to read your chapter stories. :)
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I love your writing! This was great! I really enjoyed reading it - you managed to make this seem real somehow, through little details that showed the character's quirks and personality without going overboard. It is so rewarding finding a great writer on fanfiction so thank you for writing this!
charlotteheira chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
oh my oh my.. this was absolutely wonderful! your story's wicked, made my toes curl (in a good way)! i have no idea what took me so long to chance upon this, but I'm glad i did! lovely one, dear, its terrific and i love it!
yzabelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love it so very much! :) Possibilities are good. Really good.
rosegolds chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
this was gorgeous. I can't describe even how carefully articulated the characters were, and how everything was sweet yet not entirely sappy and cliché. fantastic job.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/22/2015