Reviews for Road Buddy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh. THAT WAS SOO GOOD! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
More perfection penned by your hands. Bravo darling
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Cute!
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Just lovely!
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Aw...that was adorable. I really liked the lines in italics. Great job.
Elena chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Cute :3
...However, I really don't see any realistic possibility of Harry and Ron being so accepting of Draco...
Other than that, I think this was really sweet and the way you wrote it as if it were a movie was really interesting and unique. Great Job! ;-)
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Absolutely love it. Probably as perfect as stories can get.
youmeagaintstheworld chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
fuzzy feeling
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Very nice story! Simple and charming.
Cherry003 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
thanks for this Story, i really liked it :)!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oh, my - another excellent story from one of the best (if not the best) Dramione authors. I love the style - the "movie" playing in the background really adds depth to the story. And, of course, the story itself is wonderful. I know this was written long before the short film, but this reminds me of "Paper Man" - the short that came out quite recently for Wreck-It Ralph. I love the timidity yet total tenacity of their relationship - it's beautiful.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I definitely love this quote; "...with a true
companion, the road is worth
travelling." And I like how it ends. Not too fluffy and ooc, and it's brilliant!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
aww this was adorable! Loved it :)))))
vyrastra chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww, that was really sweet. :)

Plus all my favorite ships, delivered together in the most unanticipated lovely surprise.

TBH I found the italicized sections slightly unnecessary-thought they broke up the flow a little bit more than they added to the story; your actual scenes are vivid and telling enough that you don't need the framing-but that's just my 2c. Thank you writing and posting this!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
He's really sneaky, the way he forced Lucius's hand :D Very clever :)

Loved it. Thank you!