Reviews for Eternal Rocks Beneath
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
wow! keep going!
1romanceaddict chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I just watched the Tom Hardy version AGAIN last night and, as usual, find myself obsessing over the story today. I always find myself day-dreaming about the, "what if" scenerios... Thought I'd check out Fanfiction to see if others had flushed this idea out more and found this amazing story-LOVE IT! So great, well written, I can see it all. You must complete. It is a great cruelty to leave us all waiting for the reunion between H and C, especially with such a great start. Please, please, please update soon.
adlyb chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Wow! This is a great story and very in voice, for both the narrative style and the way the characters speak. I particularly loved Nelly's reasoning in the first chapter- she knows what the right thing to do is but her curiosity and snooping get the best of her. I also love Heathcliff's little scene (he is such a devil!) and the scene at the end between the two Lintons. Your author's note at the end is such a tease- will Isabella pursue Heathcliff in this turn of events? Please continue this! I know it has been a long time, but you have a real ear for this story.
theD0ct0rD0nna chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
More please! I can't wait to see how Heathcliff will act upon seeing Cathy. Love Isabella's character! This is a great story! Update soon )
annablake chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Please, please update. It would make my day. :)
heathclifflover chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
you shld write some more.
annablake chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is in one word: amazing. Are you ever going to continue it? Please, please do. :-)
zrose chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This is really really awesome. Please, continue!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
OMG! I love it i cant wait until the next chapter!
Natty0 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Please, keep going! I can't wait to see the reunion scene!
ForeverRose123 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Omg you soo have to continue to write this story..

I just watched the first half of the miniseries last night and i wished they would make it into a proper film and then i seen this fic and wished the mini series turned out like this... it would be soo much better...So please update soon... I love this story ;)
Catherine Heathcliff chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
This is brilliant basically. Please update!
Gwen chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Update! That's all i have to say.
Rachel chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
I read chapter 2. Wow its really good you really know how to write I wish that's what would have happened. At least in your version she won't marry Edgar will she? The reunion scene with Heathcliff will be lovely I am sure. I love the new Heathcliff played by Tom Hardy I can imagine him saying the words you wrote that would have been great. Please write more when you can.

rachel
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
really great story please write more! Is Cathy going to end up with Heathcliff instead of marrying Edgar?