Reviews for The Digimon Knights
Morganaftw chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
i achuly like it funny and a good love triangals lol x
Akeemi-chan chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
please dont get mad at me, this is a review from what i saw in your fic, so you could be better :)

well the thing is that i really didnt understand a thing, beacuse

i couldnt undertstand bettween actions and dialouges... and

somewhat from no where it aperad cordy? cordy where two persons?

i didnt get that, neighter Kiwa she didnt do anything i could

understad, but i think they might be very interestin

characters...

if you would describe them it would have been better.

when i read your summary i thought it was a great idea, i think

its amazing... but because i got los with the actions i couldnt

follow the reading and all become awfull... it was funny and

romantic, but you have to right it so pepole could understand it

a little more :D i would like to see you getting much better and

better in your history so please dont take my comentarie bad, is

only a recomendation from author to author ;) hope you can keep

on!

i will keep reading you!

SAYO!
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
man TK is losing Kari, he better make his move fast if he wants his kid he had with Kari to be born XD

and what's with Theratha? I agree with TK, she looked like a dog in heat, direct to kiss TK o.O
ARCtheElite chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Why did Kari and Kiwa start fighting? And did Kari get captured and rescued in about 5 mins?
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Lol Lord Pata, let's just say that Davis, for all his faults, has balls of steel.

And Glory Nizenea (if I'm going to shorten it, should I use the first part or the second, or just initial your name?), I'm totally against all-out bashing Davis, but since it's a 9-year old's story, I'll just settle with saying that you have one weird mind. I don't think I even knew what hanging or suicide was when I was 9 (yes, I'm an innocent little boy in my own protected world...sort of), much less getting kicked in the nuts.

All that aside, I'm excited to read the rest of your 9-year old mind.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Question, shouldn't that kick Kari gave Davis had desappeared the kid they had in the future? I mean I doubt he could have any kids after that o.O

I hope it ends Takari though, I really hope that

and what's next? Gatomon also went back and fort between Patamon and Veemon? o.O