Reviews for Arista Snape & the Ghosts in the Tower
medward chapter 5 . 3/29
Too bad she didn't think to bring anti-venom with her! Drake must survive!

Btw, what is the story with Rowan? Have his letters been intercepted? Is he in summer school? LOL
medward chapter 4 . 3/29
Wait, I thought Trish almost failed the potion final exam.
medward chapter 3 . 3/28
Uh-oh, a soul-bond is serious stuff. Little Arista is growing up. I doubt that a soul bond is something you can consciously choose to have, therefore it's not her fault.
medward chapter 2 . 3/26
I guess Aristarchus hasn't cornered the special talents market.
chronos-girl chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I'm sure I have, and I'll say it again. I truly love your stories. This particular series and it's little side stories has kept me completely interested for the last week and I'm happy to say that you are a great author. I was quite shocked as to how you portrayed Draco though since you made him into such a good kid in the Snape Manor series, but no one said that you had to stick to that particular frame of characterization. I'm glad to see him in this kind of light anyway, and I'm glad that he got what he did in the end. I'm going to continue to check out the rest of your stories and I do hope you find some time to continue writing more. It's truly rare to find a good Harry Potter story with Snape as the good guy or father figure on FF anymore. Either people have horrid grammar (which hurts my brain to no end) or they just do not structure their story properly. But I understand that those people do need to write more to practice. Which is why I read wonderful stories such as yours so that I may learn how to structure myself better in my own writing. Continue doing what you do!
paigemeable chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Wow, I spent the last three days reading the Arista Snape series, and it was amazing! I loved how you tied everything together at the end, even Arista rescuing the mermaid. I loved Marietta and you're de-aged Severus story! Stick with writing, you're really good
tigerlily124 chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Great set of stories! Thanks so much and Happy New Year!
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
I very much enjoyed this! I also kind of appreciate how Harry's battle was de-emphasized: a part rather than the whole.
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
This was very well done! Thanks!
tigerlily124 chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Great battle! Yes, I loved Severus's animagus form as well as Drake's king snake comment.
tigerlily124 chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Perfect job on this! Looking forward to Sev getting Lucius.
tigerlily124 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Well done! Very good!
tigerlily124 chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Loved this again! Nice light times in the dark.
tigerlily124 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Ooh! Loving this!
tigerlily124 chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
Very nicely done! Sev should take Harry to the spell damage ward.