Reviews for SACRILEGE
ThePowerOfFriendship chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Projectile vomiting Dean. Always a happy sight to my sick, twisted sick Winchester loving heart...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I hadn't read this. laughs and gags.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love your loopy shaky green-gilled Dean! "Do you think butterflies are pretty?" And then the stuttery "I don't feel so good..." and Sam's double-take...
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, he's gonna be pissed about the vomit in the car later, lol. Nice drabble.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was actually pretty damn funny. Love, love the butterflies bit.
jasper03 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was funny-in a very disgusting way! Two words I never thought would come out of Dean Winchester's mouth in the same sentence "butterflies" and "pretty". I just about lost it there! Great job!

*Hugs*

katie
KatyMM chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh dear! Dean is not going to be happy he chucked up in his baby!

Horribly vivid last line by the way!
Kumaproogey chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It must be your birthday too b/c you just wrote yourself a little present by having Dean throw up. Great one shot - as always!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was... lovely? Ok, disgusting, but kind of funny! lol. I'd loved to see a drugged out Dean like that! Great job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OH, NO YOU DIDN'T. haha! *delighted* This was awesome. The description of Dean's injuries was delightful. I especailly enjoyed the dislocated thumb. Such a small hurt.. that would hurt so much. The butterfly line Cracked Me Up. And Sam's double take. But my jaw dropped at the end, because you Did Not Go There. *smishes you* Thank you so much for the birthday drabble and birthday wishes. I can officially say that this has been teh Best Birthday Ever and it doesn't even officially start until tomorrow... It is shaping up to be a Great Week.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Just about died with the "butterflies" line. That made the whole situation flip on it's ear. I like it, seems like something that could happen on SPN!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ness.

That's amazing..what a place those meds must have taken Dean to for him to be concentrating on, of all things, butterflies. I started to giggle just as you jarred me back to reality with him hurling! An over the Impala...he will so be annoyed as hell about that. Cool, loved it. Bev xx
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Yep, in Dean-world, that is pretty unforgivable! LOL This made me giggle: “Do you think butterflies are pretty?” *snort*
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ok, you win for this weeks 'All too realistic' category. Ugh. o.o;; I can just see that right in front of me- I feel bad for Dean, and worse for the Impala.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw- Dean should have stayed in hospital a bit longer, I think - poor guy...

Nice drabble!