Reviews for Poison
Mzzmarie chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
great drabbles! Thanks for the good read!
Tellhound chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
This was really good.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I don't like a lot of drabbles, but that one was so cute

I love hurt/sick Dean (Maybe I'm a little crazy xDD) and with such few words you said a lot of things

I liked it DD

Kisses

Rosetta
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Aw, ouch, poor Dean. I'd say after all that sleep would definately be a very good thing. Nice drabbles.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
That was really sweet. Sammy taking care of sick Dean. Great job on all six!
DeansBabyBird chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Hey hunny.

That is a wonderful little story. It unfolds so nicely in the pacy little bite size pieces. This line made me smile so much..so Dean!

" “Osmosis.”

Dean wonders what a dead pharaoh has to do with anything."

So funny. Thanks for sharing. bev xx
KatyMM chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Oh these were terrific! I'd really love to see this on the show!

Osmosis the pharoah! LOL
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Thanks for the heads up that there was more to this story. I love it! Great story with Dean, I like that it wasn't a monster that they were fighting, at least, not the normal kind of monster.
Mad Server chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I love what you did with this collection of prompts! I love Sam talking to keep Dean grounded, and his cool touch bringing relief to curled-up hot nauseous Dean, and I love that Sam knows exactly how the poison works. "Dean's convinced he's just thrown up his stomach lining, but chooses to keep his opinion to himself." Snerk.
bhoney chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Loved this: "Dean intends to swear, but the word that passes his lips is his brother’s name." Very telling.

Great description: "His cool touch brings frost".

And this made me smile: "Dean’s convinced he’s just thrown up his stomach lining, but chooses to keep his opinion to himself. Sam’s in professor mode and you interrupt the professor at your peril." LOL

So sweet: "Back at the motel, Sam watches as Dean sleeps deep and even, grateful for small mercies."
Supernoodle chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I bloody love that whole story. It's very clever, and beautifully written, and funny. Love the dead Pharaoh line. So full of beautiful bro love. Best drabble out there this week! x
Twinchy chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Gorgeous finish and amazing writing throughout. Very well done, Rain.

Particularly the last line speaks volumes and sounds really heart-felt.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Aw, poor Sammy feeling helpless to do more than he already did. *hugs the little brother*

Now, there I got my explanation for osmosis. Trust Sammy to teach Dean something even when hurt.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
LOL at the "dead Pharao" line. That's so Dean. I love how his little brother keeps him grounded there in his poison induced nightmares.

Hasn't "Osmosis" something to do with water being absorbed by plants and there reacting (with chlorophyl)? I can't recall exactly because I suck at biology. :-(
Twinchy chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
My heart goes out to both boys for having to "celebrate" Dean's birthday like that (darn Winchester-luck).

I feared the older brother was going to pass out again when Sammy removed the dart. And if it was poisoned, he was right to do so but still, it must have hurt tremendously.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »