Reviews for Soft Spot
classica chapter 22 . 5/26
First, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I offer my sincerest condolences.
As for this story, it's wonderful! I read through it tonight and adored every bit of it. It's really good and I hope you can find time to finish it :D
arualaa chapter 22 . 2/5
He leído que usted es de Argentina, yo soy brasileña y quería escribir a ti en tu idioma. Quiero empezar diciendo cómo esta historia es maravillosa, me hizo reír mucho, me hizo bien. Juro que nunca vi un escrito tan bueno, sobre todo porque no es tu lengua materna.

Y lo que nos dijo acerca de tus pérdidas, lo siento mucho por ti, mucho. No me puedo imaginar el dolor que está sintiendo, pero perder mi madre es una de las peores cosas imaginables. Te deseo toda la paz y la fuerza posible.
Yo diría más, pero no puedo expresar todo lo que estoy sintiendo. Te deseo lo mejor siempre.

Gracias por compartir esta historia con nosotros.
Besos
jadenanne7 chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Hi there! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just wanted to say how much I love this and I am so glad you decided to resume writing.

And a little off-topic...my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago. After a double mastectomy, a hysterectomy, chemo, and radiation, she went into remission. Two years ago it came back. I didn't even think it was possible. Shows how little I know. She is in remission again, but the possibility of the cancer coming back is always there.
I'm sorry that you had to go through that with your mother, and even sorrier that she didn't make it. I admire your strength, and I'll say a little prayer for you tonight.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter...
Paddfoot the Dog chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I'm sorry about your mom :( I wouldn't understand, though.

This story is amazing. There's not many good Huddy fics, and this is one of my favorites! D I can't wait till the next chapter, it's great.
Anon chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Great story. You should continue. Your writing is kind of different from the rest.
Mademoiselle Arel chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Hey there, I'm so glad that you're back. I don't have anything else to say besides I'm just glad you're okay.
SecretOfTheVortex chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
I started and finished this story today, and before anything, I want to share my support with you. Last December, my grandmother passes away. She was an alcoholic and I had never known. The days before she passed she hadn't shown up for thanksgiving and wouldn't even let my mother into her house to give her some food. The next day, my dad, uncle and aunt went to the house. They had figured out that she was drinking again (her mother had passed due to cancer, I never found out which kind) and went to her house to take her to rehab. When they got there, they found her dead on the floor. After that, the next two weeks were a blur. I took a month off of dancing and stopped going to church. My family came down and my house was filled with people. Teachers tiptoed around me, my friends didn't know how to handle it. I broke down at a youth party during a prayer circle the week before Christmas, and I was crying so hard I could continue. My youth friends consoled me that night, but more was to come. Christmas was held at my uncles instead of my nana's. I started to have panic attacks. I felt awful and even contemplated why I even bothered with life. It took me a while to get better, and even still nothing's as it was. Everything's different, but different doesn't mean bad or horrible. It just means we live.
That being said, don't give up writing. Writing brings solace to people everywhere. Something you write today could help someone through a crisis tomorrow. When I get older. I want to be a writer. Then again, I also want to be an actors as on Broadway and a baker, so who knows where I'll end up! And that's the beauty of it. You don't need to worry on the future and harp on the past, it only ruins the present. (And because I like you, random stranger, I give you permission to use that. Just don't give up.)
dlb42694 chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
I know it must of been a terrible time for you to go through such big losses in your life but I'm glad that you have started to get back to a normalcy in your life. I was surprised to see you update this story, which is one of my favorites! I absolutely love it and excited for it to be continued!
bladesmum chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Lovely to have you back . Still enjoying this story just do me a favour and get these two together xx
Monika chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Welcome back! I'm very sorry for your loss during the last years, but I'm glad to see you're writing again. I like your story very much and I wish you all the best!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I love this story
JM chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
P.S. If by any chance You could also write more on your "Babysitting" story and finish it with lovely Huddy romance, I would love You even more. :)
JM chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I'm happy that You doing alright and that You coming back to ff. I love this story, You don't even know how many times I wanted You to update it. :) And now it's finally happening. Can't really wait for the next update, hopefully You'll write next chapter soon and it will be Huddy friendly. Love U. :D
Hammy chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Thanks for your story! I read it all in one sitting. I hope you are able to continue it. And that House comes to his senses! I'm very sorry for your loss.
JLCH chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
Five years has passed and you've been through a lot. People change, their writing changes in that time so I'm glad to see you back and writing this story. Hang in there :)