Reviews for Ash Chrysanthemum
shandi.rivera chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I have read this like twenty times and just keep coming back to it. It really is amazing.
Fireblazezz chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Adorable, 10/10! 33 The world needs more of this pairing ;)
Sussi Ishida chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
supe...!
feather-pencil chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
*sniffle* Ginran fanfic always have to be so sad... but I love them anyway!
Great job! You captured them perfectly! If you can, write more GinRan ;D
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like how you stuck to Gin's secretive, subtle attributes. He doesn't tell her outright but it was obvious with the juxtaposition to his flower-story. Figures that he's not the type to belt out his emotions. He's sad that she's here but at the same time, happy. Selfish but it shows he's still human. This could have made for an interesting short story.

And as a random aside... The water and wood metaphor made for such a nice imagery. I just HAD to mention that. Usually I am not one for whimsical descriptions at times but I love your ability to combine physical actions with natural phenomena.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hauntingly lovely. This perfectly captures their relationship; and I must say I'm in love with the way it does. Great job, really, this was simply incredible. Thank you for such an amazing story.
Red chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was so beautiful. With the little comparisons and metaphores, it sounded so poetic!
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So beautiful and touching.
La Kalaka chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hii Nehaaa (stalking you as always xD)

You gave me what I was searching for, this Gin, this Rangiku and that "Forgive me for being happy you are here".

That was a good hit to the heart, for a second I feared he was a bout to kill her to free her from that place. Oh dear, i would love to see more of this dark AU from you 3
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ah jesus you took my heart. Fuck.

Nonetheless, thank you very much. This was just grand.
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Beautiful but very sad story, and well written too :)

Keep writing!

-Warrayfinson
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Beautiful story!
capslock-nanao chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awesome GinRan! Yay! My inner GinRan shipper is appeased!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very beautiful.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, that ending...it was so poignant and understated. A really beautiful portrayal of the MatsuGin relationship. The sad tone throughout was well carried off. I think Gin's speech would have sounded more natural if you stuck with his Osaka accent. It was still good, though.

Keep up the good work!

Amulet

ps: I noticed the italics don't traslate when Matsumoto sais "you were too -kind-" just a minor error I noticed.