Reviews for Zim vs. the Internet
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2002
next time you go to doom the ISP place, can i come? my interenet is very icky. thats vicky without the 'v'. loved the fic, ta!
Diartemis chapter 4 . 12/23/2001
Great K'rin! Sounds like somethin to try on my ISP provider, I only hope the same evil mind isn't behind my internet trouble too. _ Very funny.
Chibi Tanny chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
WOW! That was REALLY FUNNY! I'll help, if ya want! - well I must go back to reading this fic all over again, k? -
mirari1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
*grins sheepishly* Sorry 'bout that Invader Abs. But I fixed it! Sorry sorry sorry.
Penguin-Major Nora chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
YAAAAAAAAAAY! A CLICHE! That was funny! _
Invader Abs chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
If you were talking about me being covered in bloodstains, I'm a girl! Anyways, awesome fic! I should write one sometime.I love SIs!
Kit chapter 4 . 12/22/2001
Spooooky, someone with my email name? O_O; How'd that happen? Great dooming fic! I caught the simpsons reference ;)

Gooood job! I laughed SO HARD my mom came in to see if i was okay... heh. _
Invader Fiy chapter 3 . 12/19/2001
i would like to be in chapter 4 of your fic.
Invader Abs chapter 3 . 12/11/2001
Yay!You put me in!Thanks a bunch!In case you were wondering, I have a longer version of Zims antenea(is that spelled right?), blue eyes, and a sleeveless black trenchcoat.I also wear a necklace with a dragon claw clutching a in case you were agin for putting me in!The fics great so far!
Diartemis chapter 3 . 12/10/2001
DUDE! That is so uncool! You're gonna let me go to bed with a cliffhanger? No fair! I'm gonna have nightmares and it is ALL YOUR FAULT! No, not really. Just joshin! I must go, the parental unit commands me to bed *gruffs something and departs*
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 2 . 12/10/2001
Past tense of "smite" is "smote/smited"

"Smitten" like if your smitten with Invader Zim, you LOVE Zim!

Which I do! ::grin grin:: Thanks, write more!
DesNak chapter 2 . 12/8/2001
Des: Wheeeeeeeeeee! XD That was fun. Wheedle wheedle wheedle...
Saturnia chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Oooo! This is a REALLY good fic! ...Oh, and...Can I PLEASE be in the fic? Pretty please with all sorts of IZ stuff on top? Pretty pretty pretty pretty...*10 hours later* Pretty Pretty Pretty PLEASE? .;;;; Eh heh heh...Well, please?
Madam Chaos Shadow chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Umm... I'm gonna say this again... Can I be in it? My ISP used to be driving me mental, anyways. If so, I'm an Irken, just becuase they're cool. Please!
SilverRogue chapter 2 . 12/7/2001
Post the next chapter or I shall weedle you until you do! ...