Reviews for Rogue vs Gambit
Glowbug24 chapter 24 . 6/30
Oh, Toad, no. I guess Remy *did* earn that one a teeny bit. XD

I came in here for the Romy—which far surpassed my expectations since I was a little skeptical about a seduction bet! However, this is… maybe the third longfic of yours I've read now? And I feel a shout-out is also necessary to the AMAZING friendships I've been reading. They drive the story almost as much as the romance, and I love it. Team Subtle Wingwomen is definitely a new favorite.
Glowbug24 chapter 23 . 6/30
YAY! 333 (And a little extra yay for Wanda letting Kitty in on the secret. She deserved to know.)
Glowbug24 chapter 22 . 6/30
OUCH. What a note to pause on.

I am crushed—crushed!—to realize that Team Subtle Wingwomen inadvertently made things worse. Jean actually succeeded in getting Remy an invite to join the X-Men, didn't she? And it should have been wonderful news… :(
Glowbug24 chapter 21 . 6/30
:'(
Glowbug24 chapter 20 . 6/30
Oh dear.

If Scott were just a tiny bit less… er… *Scott,* I'd say Jean should just tell him the truth. In fact, that may still be the best option, it's just that he's going to have a bit of trouble taking it all in.

Oh dear.
Glowbug24 chapter 19 . 6/30
Ha! Team Wingwoman has caught on! About dang time.

I feel kind of bad for Scott honestly, he's trying, and he has no idea XD
Glowbug24 chapter 18 . 6/30
Cuties :D
Glowbug24 chapter 17 . 6/30
Oh my god they're being so ridiculous. XD
Glowbug24 chapter 15 . 6/30
Can someone please let Jean and Wanda in on the secret? XD (Jean's gonna figure it out on her own at this rate…)
Glowbug24 chapter 14 . 6/30
…okay, maybe I'm not quite as here for subtle wingwoman partnership as I thought. :)
Glowbug24 chapter 12 . 6/30
I am so here for very subtle Jean-Wanda wingwoman team-up. (And friendship, I hope.)
bookfan99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
This entire fic was glorious! I loved every bit of it and the emotions you put in it. This is literally the best thing I have ever read, you managed to keep just about everyone in character and it was written so well.
bookfan99 chapter 15 . 1/12/2018
Ok, I was gonna wait until I finished to tell you everything I loved about this (still will) but this chapter just about had me dying of laughter.
danielemlac chapter 24 . 5/11/2016
Essa é uma grande história! Gosto muito! S2
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
I absolutely loved it thank you so much you are an incredible author x love Rogue and Gambit :) Merry Christmas