Reviews for Rogue vs Gambit
foolofatook001 chapter 24 . 11/9/2020
Y'know, I am SO here for behind-the-scenes supportive Jean! It's not something one gets to see a lot with Evo fics (I've noticed that if they're Rogue-centric they do tend to Jean-bash a bit) and this was a refreshing change. Also a Jean-Colossus friendship was not something I knew I needed until now so thank you so much for that.
This story was hilarious! It was sort of fun that the story started out with both Rogue and Gambit equally smitten with each other and just too awkward to say anything about it. The increasing escalation of antics was great (especially after they teamed up). Kitty and Lance definitely got what was coming to them...
Anyway, this story was quite funny and I just wanted to say 'job well done.'
- foolofatook
RainKandySux chapter 24 . 12/24/2019
Everything about this was brilliant! Like, wow
Glowbug24 chapter 24 . 6/30/2019
Oh, Toad, no. I guess Remy *did* earn that one a teeny bit. XD

I came in here for the Romy—which far surpassed my expectations since I was a little skeptical about a seduction bet! However, this is… maybe the third longfic of yours I've read now? And I feel a shout-out is also necessary to the AMAZING friendships I've been reading. They drive the story almost as much as the romance, and I love it. Team Subtle Wingwomen is definitely a new favorite.
Glowbug24 chapter 23 . 6/30/2019
YAY! 333 (And a little extra yay for Wanda letting Kitty in on the secret. She deserved to know.)
Glowbug24 chapter 22 . 6/30/2019
OUCH. What a note to pause on.

I am crushed—crushed!—to realize that Team Subtle Wingwomen inadvertently made things worse. Jean actually succeeded in getting Remy an invite to join the X-Men, didn't she? And it should have been wonderful news… :(
Glowbug24 chapter 21 . 6/30/2019
:'(
Glowbug24 chapter 20 . 6/30/2019
Oh dear.

If Scott were just a tiny bit less… er… *Scott,* I'd say Jean should just tell him the truth. In fact, that may still be the best option, it's just that he's going to have a bit of trouble taking it all in.

Oh dear.
Glowbug24 chapter 19 . 6/30/2019
Ha! Team Wingwoman has caught on! About dang time.

I feel kind of bad for Scott honestly, he's trying, and he has no idea XD
Glowbug24 chapter 18 . 6/30/2019
Cuties :D
Glowbug24 chapter 17 . 6/30/2019
Oh my god they're being so ridiculous. XD
Glowbug24 chapter 15 . 6/30/2019
Can someone please let Jean and Wanda in on the secret? XD (Jean's gonna figure it out on her own at this rate…)
Glowbug24 chapter 14 . 6/30/2019
…okay, maybe I'm not quite as here for subtle wingwoman partnership as I thought. :)
Glowbug24 chapter 12 . 6/30/2019
I am so here for very subtle Jean-Wanda wingwoman team-up. (And friendship, I hope.)
bookfan99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
This entire fic was glorious! I loved every bit of it and the emotions you put in it. This is literally the best thing I have ever read, you managed to keep just about everyone in character and it was written so well.
bookfan99 chapter 15 . 1/12/2018
Ok, I was gonna wait until I finished to tell you everything I loved about this (still will) but this chapter just about had me dying of laughter.