Reviews for Of Broaches and Breakups
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Never though that this may actually work out in th end! So love it! .

Ninny-na chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Due to the fact I'm a complete pairing w hore. I would read another GrayXAnn fic.

This was really cute. -Hearts~-
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I know from your profile you're a guy. But this just proves you understand the female mind.

A girl doesn't fall for a guy she barely knows or talks to, even when she's on the rebound. She wants to be friends, though, and Ann portrayed that excellently. Or should I say you did. It felt candid and real; sweet, even. I liked that.

So basically I'm faving this and I love it. And ya never know, Gray: friendship can turn to love in time... ;)

Good job!
rupin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
GrayxAnn. No way.

Ok, I love this pairing. So, if you wrote another GrayxAnn fic, I would read it for sure.

Ann such a neat-freak, I find this whole set-up cute. Even the stalking part...although it is a little disturbing if you just hear the words, "Gray is stalking Ann." -But- after you understand why, its a cute concept.
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
There is no denying that Ann is probably one of the best characters in HM.

Lol, "Gotcha!" Who does that!

I enjoyed that story.

When life shuts a door it opens a window kind of thing.

Lol, Gormet and Ann... *Shivers* BAD idea.

Carter and Ann... No comment. *Is unsure*

Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I thought it was a nice one shot. I liked the inner working s of Ann's mind, and I would read another story with this pairing. It's something unique to me, since I always see them as being siblings( HM64 ruined me that way), but this was a way of displaying that every couple has a chance at being written, and written well, and I think you did that.

Kudos on that, and write something else soon