Reviews for If Woman Can Survive
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Awesome! Ricky and Jackie both survive in this. That's great! And Jacky even got to be the gang's saviour. I mentally squealed at that. :D
It's a bit sad though that Mrs. M still didn't make it. I was kinda hoping she would since she didn't join the Doctor in this version. But anyway. Totally loved how the Doctor called Ricky "Micky", haha, I can totally see him do that. And him being all tense and even a bit mean towards Rose was interesting to read about. Because you explained where that originated from and thus made it be understandable. It's yet another element that fits his character rather well, so well done there.

Last but not least I wanted to mention something I have failed to comment on till now: I just adore how you include Rose's and the Doctor's rather frequent but good-natured bickering. It's one of the things I absolutely loved about the two of them in the show and something that added to their amazing chemistry.

Again, I can only say I really, really like your take on S2, and I thank you for sharing it! :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I love that Pete invited her to stay, it means so much more when she picks the Doctor then.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Again the awesomeness of Jackie knows no bounds. Even when she's being difficult.
Len chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
This whole series is marvelous. It really is interesting to see what would have happened in these episodes with the ninth Doctor, and the relationship he had with Rose. Your pacing is deliberate and perfect. I really can't tell you how much I'm enjoying these. I hope you continue! I can't wait to see what happens with Rose and her Bad Wolf-iness. She was clearly injured in the other universe, and healed - when will the Doctor realize what's going on?

Oh, the suspense. Please gift us with another installment.
Generated Anomoly chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
this is a very very very very very (deep breath) very very very...etc etc etc...good story! i love it and i cant WAIT for the next chapter, so hurry up! :D

Jenni
FallToPeices chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Loved it, as usual. Stupid doctor wouldn't just admit that he was terrified she would stay. I can't wait for the next story
Sue D. Nym chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
8D Another update! Who!

This really made my day. I still love the fact that they are acting in character. And all in all, this is a far more satisfactory ending than the actual episode. ...I'm not saying that because it included a make-out.

But I love the parallels you created between Age of Steel and Parting of the Ways. Also, parallel Pete acts far more like the Pete in Father's Day than he did in the episode - which is a good thing, I think. Jackie is also more like...Jackie.

I like them both better than I did in the episode...

And the Doctor and Rose having an actual conversation after the interesting events is also a really nice touch that the episode didn't really give. Because, really? They probably had a few things to say, after all that. And instead they just...ignored it. Ignoring things rather than talking does not lead to character development. It leads to 'Hey, let's forget what happened last episode and act all cheerful!' syndrome. I hate that. So the fact that you had a chat both at the end of this story and after GitF is great.
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
He should've gone and cuddled up with her. What would it hurt? *pouts*

*grin*

This story was so fantastic, I can't find the words. "Tonight the part of the petulant five year old..." Oh, that was just - that had me cheering like mad and I cannot say how ecstatic I was, it's just BRILLIANT!

I'm sorry about the Preachers, I really am, but I'm sorta glad you focused on the emotional upheaval in this one rather than the technical details, because I'm thinking that you're not going for the same season finale that was canon, anyway, and you shouldn't. You've got a fantastic thing going here, and I'm almost hoping you'll even be able to keep going into the next season, if for no other reason than I don't see our Nine making a very good Edwardian school teacher, so where WOULD the TARDIS hide him... *grins*
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Splattered with blood, but not a scratch... where have I seen something like that before?

Oh, dear, whatever have you gone and done to Rose? :)
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful! Oh, I'm so excited to see how you finish the season out in this series. Anxiously yours, Terri.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh! Any more?
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wonderful, as always :) I hate to see the Doctor and Rose at each other's throats like this, but you write them really well!
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
The absolute tension between Rose and the Doctor here is killing me! What's wrong with him, anyways? He wasn't so OBVIOUSLY pissy before. :D I'll be watching for the rest of this episode! Kudos, -Terri