Reviews for Fresh Meat
StoryTagger chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Wow...I can actually picture all that in my mind...but the old woman looks like Hannibal Lecture in my mind...And just from what I read about Sam telling John not to come back without Dean, I can see him at fourteen sitting in front of the door with a shotgun...just waiting...for John to show up without Dean :)
bhoney chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Wow, disturbing but good! I was so caught up that I forgot to look for the challenge word in each part until the end. Good job mixing them in there, without them seeming out of place. Was there supposed to be one in chapter 4? I couldn't find it.

LOVED this: “Told me that if I didn’t bring Dean back alive, not to come back myself. He’ll be a handful for Jim tonight.” Loved that Sam is so concerned for his brother.

And this made me smile: "They weren’t accustomed to food that fought back." Go Dean!

This was a great description: "He didn’t feel real anymore. He was burning up. His skin was on fire, bits and pieces of him floating away into the air, and nausea churned his insides up. None of that mattered. Dad was here. It was all good." At first, I assumed the cannibals were human (ala Benders) until the bit about the poison. I'm really curious now, as to what they were. Loved Dean's assurance that as long as his dad was there, everything would be okay. Great that he'd already managed to free himself and was ready to protect the captives by the time John and Bobby got there.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
LOL, "An unlucky number for some."

No wonder Dean didn't recognize his father and Bobby initially with the poison burning in his veins. But he is right, Daddy Winchester was there, so all was going to be alright.

Great drabbles, silver. Very well done.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Awesome, Dean got himself out in the end. Bravo
Twinchy chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Ouch, great twist with this being a story from back in they day when Dean was only 18 years old.

I can understand Sam's reasons to threaten his father for the whole set-up like he did. Yet, I'm sure John would throw himself into his own machete of his own account if Dean came to serious harm.

Hugs for bringing Bobby in on the hunt too.
Miyo86 chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Wow- when you meant extreme, you were serious. This had some suprising moments in it too though, like Dean pulling his legs up and choking his captor. That was awesome. Lean meat made me giggle too : D Liked this alot, can't wait to see what you do next week!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
*cringe* How lovely future expectations. I doubt Dean's impressed with the compliments.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh-oh, looks like you meant what you said about Dean getting too close for comfort. Somehow I believe he'd rsther be somewhere else - ASAP.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
"Dean stood swaying on his feet, shielding the former captives with his own body"

I can see it. I shouldn't be enjoying it so much.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Go Dean! Go DEan!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I love John.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
well at least she has taste...

no pun intended.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
What a GREAT title in this chapter. I loved it.
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Very cool! Ever think about expanding?
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Oh boy, those that eat others are just not nice! And they should've known better then to hunt a Winchester down because Winchesters hunt back!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »