Reviews for In the Light
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Crying the anguish, so heartbreaking but beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow... just wow... I feel like crying :(
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow, I don't blame you for being depressed. That was heart-wrenching but so beautiful at the same time.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I feel depressed now too... TT_TT So sad...
tototo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
you really should do a sequel this was great!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was touching and very sad. They got so close and Setsuna had to lose it. (sigh) Hopefully she'll be able to find it again. (smile) After all they were all given a second chance.
newtype603 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow... that was beautiful. Seriously, it brought me to tears.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG, this was awesome. I can't wait for the sequal. It's been awhile since I read a fic on this pairing and this is one of my favs.
GreenHawk chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That story was so beautiful i was tearing up near the end!
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I think I love you xD

This was written so beautifully and perfectly and made me smile all throughout it. Well, besides the ending, which was heart-breaking in the best of ways.

Thank you so so much for writing this as this pairing never has enough love (especially not too much of the well-written variety).

And I am so ecstatic that I saw a sequel fic (which I am going to go read after writing this xD)

Thank you again - I haven't enjoyed a good SM fic in a long time!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Ahh, my eyes teared up at the end. Even though it was CLEARLY labelled angst, I couldn't help but look because it's Setsuna and Minako and the two of them together is like peanut butter and jelly-they belong to each other. So, even though I really really wanted to stay away from depressing things I couldn't stop myself and I'm glad I didn't because this is insanely good. Oh. I'm listening to PGSM music right now-awesome timing.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
*sniff*

that was really sad :(

but really well written, you capture Minako's character so well

great work
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Sad yet beautiful.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very good if very angsty. Sadness is an emotion best used in small quantities to help balance the light and fluffiness of happiness. However when used correctly, only a small quantity is ever needed. This story is proof of that. Still waiting on that Usagi x Michiru story of yours!

Write from the heart.

-LF1080
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That story was soo cute! Please can I have a sequal where minako remembers or something! Please, it was soo good I want more.