Reviews for Picking up the Pieces
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Pls update (:
Spencer-G321 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
This was one of the best underworld stories I've read. I really liked the different point of views this story had. I wish they based the 4th movie on this.
NorthmanCullen chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
okay, so i just started reading your story and so far its very good...i like the different pov's. but so far Selene or Michael have not really talked about the fact that Selene has drank the blood of Alexandre Corvinus - the true father of the immortals. the only talk is that she can walk in daylight, but shouldn't she be able to do things the elders can do? or at least show signs of it? hope you can understand all of this and i can't wait to keep on reading :)
InstigateInsanity chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
Best Underworld story I've had the pleasure of reading yet. You captured all the characters almost perfectly, and the story was both entertaining and engaging.

I also enjoyed your original characters, who were fleshed-out very well and could have easily fit in in the movies. John was probably my favourite.

Off to read the sequel now.
oxybusy chapter 15 . 2/9/2010
You got freaking talent, you should become writer.
Furionknight chapter 15 . 11/14/2009
Look forward to more :)
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
just wanted to let you know I just finished reading this story, and wholly crap its so good. I loved all of your original characters, and honestly couldn't believe how well rounded your north american universe is.

I see it's been a while, but I sure do see some of these chatarcters having more plotlines and "stuff" happen in Europe, for you are so correct in Europe being a massive gang warfare and someone would have to clean it up. If you don't ever add more I understand, but I'm definitly glad I found this wonderful gem and that you wrote it.

*I love both vampires and werewolves, actually kin had the hots for Michael myself lol*
Evil Black Poppies chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I am intrigued, your writing style is fluid and has suburb grammar.
independant-and-complicated chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
this, mate, is bloody brilliant. I don't giv that kind of paise often.
Avarenda chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
this was a really great, well written Underworld fic. You should definitely make a sequel because i felt that the ending was a little...incomplete. I think that had an 'epilogue' been included, it would have been better.
stevecool chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
Out of curiosity, wouldn't selenes Hybrid form be more like that of Marcus then that of Michael? Like Marcus and unlike michael she was a vampire before she became a hybrid, and she is also probably closer to Marcus's age then she is to michael's.
Skykhanhunter chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
A very enjoyable story, even if a first time. My only problem, the last chapter was a little rushed. Other than that however, the story was great.

regards Skykhanhunter
Shaz247 chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
Brilliant!
laughingspider chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
Well done, Daccu65! Again, a twist I didn't foresee at the end. :-) Your story was well written and a lot of fun to read. I'm looking forward to your sequel! Thank you again!

-Shawn
murdrax chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
and now the end has arrived how despressing. i hope some huge battles break out in europe over new worlds lycans and and vampuires attempt to end their war. i perso nally sseeing them as hating each other so much that they would be more willing to turn on the new world compatriates than stop their war with each other!