Reviews for B Flat Conqueror
Pagebypage2467 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Your writing is magnificent dear!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Your Ludwig really is spectacular and your Feli is kinda wonderful too.
SkyborneVeggie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I really enjoyed this story. As a lover of history, it makes me glad to see someone address the heavier issues that most people tend to ignore. The only thing that slightly bothered me was the implication that Austria disliked Germany, because the Austrian general public was extremely supportive of him. But aside from that, everything else was really well done. Thank you for sharing :)
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awww, this is so cute and sad, I cried.
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this.
jjjanimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
"Be someone. Tonight, with me,"
That somehow sounds like one of the most romantic things I have ever heard. This is a great story.
ValDee chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
there was nothing to be nervous about since you've done an excellent job portraying what i would expect to be germany's inner feelings about italy. Great Job :)
neolavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Well, it is quite angsty somehow. But it's not terrible, y'know! It is beautiful and heart warming as usual. You have a great talent writing this kind of stuff.

Back to the fic, since I'm not that good at English, I can't comment much on the language part. And for the story, I think it is perfect just the way it is.

You did a good job :) and thanks for the fic!
germansparkleparty chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
that was amazing and it was that close to a lemon
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh! Very beautiful. Angst was so in character!

Love it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I have no words. I really like angsty Germany/Italy, so this is wonderful to find. It's…nice isn't the word I'm looking for…to see some consideration of history/historical stuff in fic…and…hn. I'm not making any sense and I don't even know what I want to say. Just. You're awesome. This fic is awesome.
crapfest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
holy balls that was amazing.

Usually I hate angsty gerita fics, but this was fantastic.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was just heartbreaking and sad, with a side of fluff, and I don't know, it really fit this pairing.

The angst was good, and Italy's characterization was great, and I really really liked the push-pull feel of the dialogue, with Italy's questions pushing Germany closer to the edge.

Well done. I'd really like to read more fics of this caliber.

chibiaires
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
What a deep and insightful story! I love how intricately you have explored their personalities and the conflict between what Ludwig wants as a person and what he thinks he should want as a nation.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this - the realism you inject into Hetalia's happy, colorful world. I love Germany's war with himself (in more ways than one), his principles and 'beliefs' vs his love for Italy, and Italy's persistence, slowly whittling him away. This fic makes me so sad - it's bittersweet in the best way.