Reviews for Perfect Relationship
Erik's Stalker chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love it. I this is just so creative and fun, I just love it!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, cutesies! XD I love it!
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
So cute... I guess that isn't the right word. Cute, but for older people with better words..?

I always love the love/hate ones, even if technically, this isn't. In my defense, it kind of was, if you change the definitions of the words...
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
great story! SO sweet! Keep up the amazing work!
DefyingPopular chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
awh

this is so sweet

Elphaba Thropp chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
*tee - hee* luved it! :D
Pernicia chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, I love this story! You should continue it!

The hate/hate relationship thing was clever- that's how people often fall in love. Insults, then kissing, then insults. Quite hilarious.

And Elphie's insult was perfect. Boq probably didn't like it much, but I'm sure Fiyero was internally smiling.
elphieT chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AH! I LOVED IT!

Is it really complete? I could see a few more small chapters out of this :D
Happy Fae chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, I like it!

Any sort of Fiyero/Elphaba story makes me happy, so you hit the nail on the head right there!
danderson chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh that made me happy!

Fiyero’s glare belied the sparkle in his eyes, and he and Elphaba shared a secret smile before she made a show of stalking away, dragging Galinda behind her.

Hee hee! Sneaky monkeys!

Absorbed in her own blissful thoughts, she didn’t hear his footsteps until he stood directly behind her. She didn’t move, only inhaled his warm scent as he pressed against her back, and reached for his hands to guide them as they crept around her waist.

HOT!

When he was forced to break the kiss for air, he thumbed her cheek and informed her with mock seriousness, “I cannot stand you Elphaba Thropp.”

Aww!

...I’ll hire a herald and have it shouted from the rooftops that I’m in love-“ At her stern expression, he amended, “Ok, ‘hate’ with you.”

My heart thumped all around when he said that!

“No. I won’t make you an outcast too,” she said fiercely. Her voice lowered to a whisper. “You don’t deserve that.”

OH ELPHIE! DON'T BE SO NOBLE!

“And you do? Elphaba, I’d much rather be an outcast with you than a popular idiot without you,” Fiyero said firmly. “I love-“ There was that look again. “-yes, love- you, and tomorrow, we’re telling people.”

*dies*

I'm sad that this is complete. You could just write like 2938293882 more chapters of them being happy and in love and it would warm my cold dead heart! Thanks for writing this, it was a great way to start the day.

d
EbonyEyez chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aww I really wish this wasn't a one shot! That was the sweetest most cutest thing ever.
Amythista chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh my Oz that was so cute! I love it! *favorites*
Mirsha chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Love it; tis sweet, well written and fiyeraba, my favourite subject lol.
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 1/25/2009

-Aaw! That's so sweet! He'd take shunned over adored! Good boy Fiyero! Stick up for your Elphie! I love it.

Adding to favorites and subscribing to author alert.
Akasharogue chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Well, if that wasn't the cutest thing ever... So sweet!