Reviews for One Night In Bangkok
BlaseBlanco chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Loved it loved it loved it. Namine seemed like a genuine sister and her being more lively makes sense. Axel and Roxas were great in this and I love how you managed to give all of the characters a little time in the sun. Really great writing.
May Chubb chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story! It's a nice, refreshing AU you made up there.

The Akuroku scenes were hot and had me tingling inside!

What I really liked is the detail with ahich you wrote the story. There was enough space for all the characters (even the cameo ones) to have their moment. Especially the parents, Aerith and Cloud, came out great and my heart squealed at the references: that Aerith had Cloud dress up as a girl once or that Vincent and Shelke got married (I like them both very much and they're great as a pairing). The mentioning of the few-worded interaction between Squall and Cloud was funny as well.

By the way, the Ariel and Shakira parts were great!

I think it's not that bad to have Naminé a bit more outgoing than usual. It's what kept the story going and it seemed natural. And her bickering about her brother's gayness was really sweet ) And Naminé/Demyx...haven't seen that one before.

You did a really good job there! I think it's one of best Akuroku oneshots I've read so far because of its individualism.

I hope you keep writing Akuroku! I would love to read more of your work.

Greetings from Germany,

May
Double Mirror chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Dude! I totally loved this three-shot - it was quite epic, not gonna lie. I just have one question, uhm...what were all the songs used in the first chapter? I really am curious :)
Muffinsphinx chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
This was really funny! I love how Cloud talks... "Sorry to interrupt, son... son's friend."

I love how you worked in all the different characters, especially Aqua and Terra at the end. ;D
A Pin Drop chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Loved it! great concept and it was carried out brilliantly. Loved Axel in this. Adorable. :]
Myou Matsuro chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Aww, that was sweet. I absolutely love the length of it, and the three-shot-ness.

Is that Aqua, Ventus, and Terra I spy? Hm, I wonder what they're doing here, haha. But I have to admit, it IS uncanny how much Ventus looks like Roxas. Hm, I suppose cousins /could/ be a way to describe them, haha.

But, aw. At first I was a bit annoyed at Namine's uncharacteristic attitude, but as you mentioned, she would probably act more lively with a heart, so I forgive you. X3

Her meddling was a bit annoying at first, but I'm so glad she did it otherwise Axel and Roxas would never be able to combine and form the super-special-awesome AkuRoku!

And Roxas's attitude during his fever was also funny. Hehehe, I love the dynamics you gave Axel and Roxas. They seem so alive! (it makes you wish you could spend a day listening to their friendly banter)
Obsidian Thunder chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
wow that was long! and all the better for it. your really good at describing situations and i love the long chapters, i think this particular fic sounds like it came from a published book rather than the internet its that good.
whelmedwithaster chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Aww, taht was so good and so sweet! I loved Roxas' killer bunny slippers 3
scarredvines chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
...I want a cookie! Now if only I was smart enough to figure out who the trio was...

Anyways! Loved this little three-part story! It was really sweet, and adorable! -Silver
burned out from exhaustion chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
xD Once you mentioned "pretty blue-haired girl", my mind went into overdrive trying to think of Square Enix characters with blue hair. Blue haired girl brunette guy Roxas' cousin Aqua, Terra, and Ven. Hah.

LOVED it. Fantastic. :D And adorable. I must check out what else you've written!
burned out from exhaustion chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Gah, I love it! You hooked me in with the boylove, and then kept me here with the promise of more Axel. And, lo and behold, a quirky plot! xD Excellent so far, I cannot wait to read the last segment.

Oh, I forgot to put this in my first review - I definitely picked to read this because of the name xD I love that song!
burned out from exhaustion chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
JESUSCHRIST.

-leans on table- That was hot. Seriously. -fans self- And so very distracting. Must read more. Shit. -waves hands in the air- Words are failing me right now - I can't seem to describe quite how insanely that blew my mind. EXCELLENT JOB, I loved it. (That works xD)
12q chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
So after the first chapter I went to check on your profile, to see if you had any other KH fictions and I was sad to see you had none but then I looked at the date on which you updated this here and this still gives me the hope that maybe you'll write another Akuroku?

BECAUSE I LOVE IT. Dude, I haven't grinned so much in a long time. My cheeks were actually starting to friggin' HURT in between because I couldn't keep myself from grinning. I LOVE IT. The characterizations are priceless and very awesome. Oh and I do love your Namine, more than is probably healthy. She kicks ass. She's so cool. Of course she's allowed to be a bit snarky. She rocks. AND HAYNER. Heh. I loved him in the first chappie. And Sora and Riku! And Olette! And Kairi! And Pence! No Pence you totally were NOT ogling that one girl ;)

Anyway, I'll stop the rambling now. It'd be so ace if you wrote another Akuroku. Seriously. Your writing style is superb, and the story was very amusing and lovely. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Gah, I tried to review this earlier, but got a "technical glitch" message after I pressed sumbit. Hopefully I can remember what I wanted to say. D:

This was fun and sweet and sexy. The writing was crisp and never boring. The atmosphere was fantastic through out. The tension when Roxas and Axel were checking each other out was tangible. I loved ALL the characters and their interactions, especially Namine at all times and Roxas when he yelled Sora about "his idiot boyfriend". Riku is... haha, as much as I adore Riku, I kind of see him as the bane of Roxas's existance in a small way. His role was perfect.

Well done!

And... we've added this to our Safe Sex C2 because we like that the boys went to the bar prepared - even if Roxas did throw the condom back at Hayner. XD
sallyprue chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Ohoh! It's Terra, Aqua and Ven!

Ahem.

ZOMG ROFLMAO! This is hilarious! And awesome! And just. LOL. Pwnd.

A sequel or something would be awesome xD

And I ADORE the age difference there, the 18/25 thing. Awesome.

I have been inspired. O,O

(And at some point, I LITERALLY fell out of my chair laughing .)