Reviews for You Just Might Get What You Need
Guest chapter 51 . 2/7/2014
Ready for chapter 52 please...don't give up! :)
BluePost-it chapter 51 . 1/16/2014
Apparently I have a talent in finding beautiful FFs that have no end! Never mind, it is one of the best that I read. Thanks :D
BookAddictedGorgeousGenius chapter 50 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of the few Huddy stories I've found so far that is worth reading and has few grammatical errors. What a relief!
Keep writing! :D
Lorna chapter 51 . 6/9/2013
I just wanted to say you have a lot of fans waiting for you to update. Please don't leave us hanging. This fic is so good and you are too talented to go mia.
Charm420 chapter 51 . 3/22/2013
I have spent an entire week reading this in every spare moment I have. I love it.
The writing is brilliant
The plot is amazing
And therefore you are amazing
Keep up the good work my friend! X
Nickybellemans8 chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
just read the whole story
it's really amazing
hope you update really soon!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 51 . 1/6/2013
ADORANDO...CONTINUA POR FAVOR!
dmarchl21 chapter 51 . 1/5/2013
This is such a great story! I am glad that you updated it. I can't wait to see what happens when House' mother comes to watch Lisa during the pregnancy. This was a nice big step for House to show how seriously he is taking his new family. I can't wait to read your next update!

dmarchl
Josam chapter 51 . 1/2/2013
Thanks for the update :)
I'm glad House called someone. Blythe is a nice lady, I hope she will be helpful and not stressing Lisa...
Can't wait to read more about their new accommodation :) Take care!
Alex chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Wonderfully written and Cuddy needs to listen!
Aimee chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Looking forward to Blythe's arrival. The coming events will be interesting. I'm so happy to hear that you're writing a sequel.
HuddyGirl chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
OMGGGGG I AM HAPPY THE BABY IS OKAY AND HOUSE IS TAKING CHARGE!
Abby chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Very good chapter.
housebound chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Yeah, House! Awaiting the next installment! :-)
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 51 . 1/1/2013