Reviews for You Just Might Get What You Need
myragumm chapter 45 . 6/5
LOVE this story! Wish it had been completed :(
LightMyBulb chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
This is an M rated fic...but you can't even bring yourself to type out the cuss words? If you don't want to use them then don't, but if you are going to its kinda ridiculous to censor them...
Guest chapter 51 . 2/7/2014
Ready for chapter 52 please...don't give up! :)
BluePost-it chapter 51 . 1/16/2014
Apparently I have a talent in finding beautiful FFs that have no end! Never mind, it is one of the best that I read. Thanks :D
Scarlett J. Abner chapter 50 . 10/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! This is one of the few Huddy stories I've found so far that is worth reading and has few grammatical errors. What a relief!
Keep writing! :D
Lorna chapter 51 . 6/9/2013
I just wanted to say you have a lot of fans waiting for you to update. Please don't leave us hanging. This fic is so good and you are too talented to go mia.
Charm420 chapter 51 . 3/22/2013
I have spent an entire week reading this in every spare moment I have. I love it.
The writing is brilliant
The plot is amazing
And therefore you are amazing
Keep up the good work my friend! X
Nickybellemans8 chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
just read the whole story
it's really amazing
hope you update really soon!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 51 . 1/6/2013
ADORANDO...CONTINUA POR FAVOR!
dmarchl21 chapter 51 . 1/5/2013
This is such a great story! I am glad that you updated it. I can't wait to see what happens when House' mother comes to watch Lisa during the pregnancy. This was a nice big step for House to show how seriously he is taking his new family. I can't wait to read your next update!

dmarchl
Josam chapter 51 . 1/2/2013
Thanks for the update :)
I'm glad House called someone. Blythe is a nice lady, I hope she will be helpful and not stressing Lisa...
Can't wait to read more about their new accommodation :) Take care!
Alex chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Wonderfully written and Cuddy needs to listen!
Aimee chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Looking forward to Blythe's arrival. The coming events will be interesting. I'm so happy to hear that you're writing a sequel.
HuddyGirl chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
OMGGGGG I AM HAPPY THE BABY IS OKAY AND HOUSE IS TAKING CHARGE!
Abby chapter 51 . 1/1/2013