Reviews for PE
ScarredNotBroken chapter 30 . 11/14
I first read this probably 2 years ago but stopped at Peter's End because I thought, no way Peter's not really gonna die, is he? But I couldn't get passed that thought and I never finished it. But now I have.

Thank you. This was beautiful.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/2
I'm sure I've read this story at least twice through, but it's been a while and it's just as good as I remember. Peter and Edmund's dynamic is truly the best thing, and I love the idea of them discovering and using Old Narnian as their own language(tho I'm still not sure I agree that the girls wouldn't be just as fascinated by it)
36143 chapter 7 . 6/3
great!
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 3/9
lol lampshade
trustingHim17 chapter 29 . 3/2
wish you'd come back to your narnia stories. it's been ages since you updated one. especially looking forward to Susan's trip to America. I do want to find out what happens there :)
ladideda chapter 8 . 2/14
Very great.
Kat A. Coop chapter 14 . 2/2
I'm in tears sitting here. I haven't even gotten through the whole chapter.
I think I just saw the most profound statement. "Sarah, am I God?" And over and over as I'm sitting here it's playing in my head ...am I God, ...Am I God, ...Am I God? Oh lord how I needed that. Thank you. This is going to stay with me for what I hope is a long time.
lovebooks-P.M chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Hello... i really dont know how to express what you made me feel with this story... at first i thought it was funny. I was looking for a fanfic where the Pevensies kinda showed off the things they had learnt in Narnia- such as with the gym classes. But as i kept reading... i got so involved. The emotions i felt- so intrinsic, marvellous- are otherworldly. I really just dont know how to express this things im feeling right now.
The way you write is magnificent, i cant understand how you can describe such situations with words, as if they were images... The way you portrayed the bonds between the siblins was amazing, you made me feel giddy and sad and FULL while reading it. I cant explain. In reality, i just wanted to thank you. This is truly Magnificent. I have never read a story like this, and i hope you keep writing, so that i can be delighted by it again.
May God be with you,
Vale Mellark.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Thanks for sharing with everyone! _ (And I got an unexpected enjoyment out of the little vocabulary lists at the ends of each chapter. Fun!)
Rachelle Lo chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Good! Very good. :) I admit I teared on this chapter. The Aslan scene was very well done.
narniac4aslan chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
Wow
Awesome
Cool
Funny
Oh No!
Woa...
Dear God
Good
Good!
GOOD!
*sob*
_
(the last one is me staring at my screen and seeing where this story is going even after it ended)
Hopefully these requested 'one word responces' are what you were looking for because I cannot express the mastery of this piece! Well done!
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
They are such idiots! Isn't it obvious that they'll only fail if Edmund fights whatever it is alone? It seems to me that if the fox were to wake the cub and they were to attack this snake together, they might prevail. Peter should be asking Edmund if there were anything in particular Ed's been protecting Peter from lately, and how he can help. I still feel it has to do with Collins. He gives me the creeps.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Well, I'm not writing you an essay, but neither shall I write one word. Writing only one word is much too limiting. It reduces the marvelously varied and textured experience of reading into something two-dimensional and flat that you could just walk over. So, this story is good, though a little jumpy. That is, it jumps around a lot. I'm sure it will all come together soon. So, is the guy who means harm to the siblings Collins? I kind of think it might be. Unless it's one of the other boys, but I think it's Collins for some reason. Wonder why...
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Isn't a shibboleth a manner of pronunciation unique to a certain region and/or group?

Anyway, love the chapter!
NigerianGeek chapter 30 . 5/10/2015
Oh Lord, this. THIS. This was just...just beautiful :') Such a great story. Thank you for writing. Whenever I get tired of fan fiction, I always find a story that reminds me why I bother reading it. This, my dear, was one of those stories :D
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »