Reviews for PE
Gordon's Drawers chapter 8 . 2/10
Fun.
The Hope Lions chapter 30 . 1/2
This is a marvelous story. I can't believe how wonderful it was. At times I was wondering if Lewis himself had arisen from the dead to write it, and all your humorous disclaimers were not just meant to throw us off the scent.

I also, however, would like to comment as a Christian. Never before have I seen a fanfic writer capture the Christian spirit Lewis so desired to imbue into his stories as you have. Reading this story was not only enjoyable; it was a religious experience. May God bless you, truly, truly, truly, truly. Thank you
Sewarea chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I’m really enjoying the story so far. Love the vocab lessons at the end.
jasnrob chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
Delighted with the kids back home and remembering their life experiences as Narnian Royalty.
halfblooddemiwizard chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
love this
Devious Purrloin chapter 28 . 8/28/2017
Please. I follow stories that have taken longer to update that 3 months.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
Get out of here before I report you for breaking and entering and pretending to be a lamp shade! This gave me a very well deserved laugh attack when I read this! Keep up the great work!
Thebigsnail chapter 30 . 7/10/2017
Just finished reading this story and wow... I would say this story is right up there next to electrum's work. Amazing creativity, storytelling, and bringing the characters to life! I honestly had a lot of trouble putting it down, and not reading the whole thing in a day XD

Wonderful story! Cannot wait to start reading the rest of your work!
SatePadang chapter 30 . 6/13/2017
God bless. Thank you so very much for this story... no other words needed.
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 18 . 5/5/2017
ew.. collins really sounds like a pervert. he's amazingly creepy. I love sociopathic antagonist 3
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 16 . 5/5/2017
OH GOD I WANT TO KNOW THE STORY WHEN EDMUND DISGUUSED HIMSELF AS LUCY AS PER PETE'S REQUEST. PLEASE. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
White1stteal chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm
mm mmm m
mmm
Firelily10 chapter 30 . 1/17/2017
I have to tell you this. Truly, this is the best Narnia fanfiction I have ever read. It was more than that though. I didn’t engage with the story- the story engaged with me. God’s perfect timing, as usual, allowed for this story to incite a bewildering and heart wrenching and wonderful change over me and I learned a very valuable lesson as a result. It is my belief that all stories rooted in His Truth have this power, and it is rendered even more potent than that which resides in other tales (though these too share this power as they imitate the life He gave us, only to a lesser degree). Thank you for writing this. You have no idea how powerful this story was and I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work!
ScarredNotBroken chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
I first read this probably 2 years ago but stopped at Peter's End because I thought, no way Peter's not really gonna die, is he? But I couldn't get passed that thought and I never finished it. But now I have.

Thank you. This was beautiful.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »