Reviews for PE
Maeahru chapter 30 . 3/10
That was a fun read!

The characters were well-nuanced: stupidity, genius, love and hate. Each character had multiple facets that showed the breadth of nature.
My favorite characters were: Edmund (gritty, intelligent, incredibly stupid and 'just') and Hamilton (simple but good with a dry humour).
My least favorite character was: Collins (not quite sly enough for an 'intelligent' bad guy).

The story was interesting with a fair amount of both drama and action. It ran the gamut of emotions with laughter, sadness, thrill and frustration. The storyline itself was quite enjoyable with the exception of too many flashbacks... Your writing was always on-point except for the more ethereal and somewhat random flashbacks-for some reason they didn't quite click. I realize you were trying to give background information but some of the information could have been left only guessed at while other concepts perhaps would have been better expressed in another way? Who knows... But the entirety was still exceptional.

Thanks for sharing it with us all!
Quacked Lurker chapter 5 . 3/6
This is a great story.
I really enjoyed this chapter - and Aslan's talk with Edmund.
Dwarrior chapter 30 . 2/26
Absolutely brilliant, I cannot wait to read more of your work. Thank you.
Zellona chapter 30 . 2/22
Wonderful story! I truly mean it, this is the type of story I strive to find on ! Also, congrats on deciding on a career path, and as someone who also aspires to being an English teacher, I'm confident you'll understand that I mean every word of praise I give this story. I was excited by the prospect of this story that envoked a great variety of reactions from me ranging from crying to uncontrollable giggles. I've always loved character driven stories and you gave a wonderful amount of depth that really made me understand and care about both canon and original characters (no small feat, as I am a fanfiction purist who usually avoids OCs like the plague).
I could go on about all the things I loved about your story, but I've stayed up late enough to finish your story and need to sleep. So I'll leave you with this: this story is a gem, a rare and precious gem created by a talented author, and I don't say that to just anyone. Never stop writing, you have a great gift that makes the literary world a beautiful place ;)
Good job!
EowynPevensie90 chapter 5 . 1/13
So far, I adore this story!
Cyn2K chapter 17 . 1/4
I have spent the last several days getting this far in this fiction. I'm loving it, but it's so dense I have to take it in small bites. I can't wait to finish and find some of your other fiction as well. Thank you!
Cynder2013 chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Ed is going to go in Peter's place if he gets conscripted, isn't he?
Aliceoflegend chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
oh, lord - edmund? dead? he's my favourite character! such a sassmaster! really reminds me of my big brother when he was this age, looks similar - very ironic. love this, but i really hope ed lives! i guess i'll just have to find out. . .
Aliceoflegend chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
This is such a great fic! i love how we have glimpses of their life in narnia, i keep on looking for afc about their lives in narnia as rulers and the trials they face, all centred around the incredible sibling bond forged between the four in battle and love. This comes very close to what i'm looking for (only no susan and lucy)! love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
"La comida esta deliciosa! Cain!"

Love the spanish, love the story, but it should be "es" not "esta". "Está" is for temporary feelings and locations. "Es" is to describe permanence- including how a food tastes. Also, I understand that you mayn't have had the ability to add an accent mark above the a in "está", however, just in case, "está" is a verb while "esta" is the feminine form of "this".
Also, if you would like to add a bit more "flare" (?) you could always change "deliciosa" to "deliciosísima", which is a way of basically saying "muy muy deliciosa".
Once again, i love this fic
Lawless67 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
I have no idea if you still read this, but this story was amazing! Wonderful details, tangled plot, engaging new characters. Overall, beautifully written. I absolutely love the way you depicted Peter and Edmund. Thank you for sharing!
alynawatlovers chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
Oh, this is ... For lack of better word, enthralling - I couldn't put it down. The twists, the turns, the pathos and egos, the human frailties pitched against the inhuman strengths, all of them weaved together to create a captivating story. I enjoyed it so much. :D thank you!
SAK00 chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
So some time ago I wanted to come and see what were some good fan-fictions for Chronicles of Narnia, and this one was truly a wonderful gem. You have done a wonderful job in completing an emotional, exciting story as well as capturing all the love the Pevensie siblings shared. Thank you!
Caitlyn chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I usually don't review stories, but coming to the end of yours I decided I had to. I've particularly enjoyed this journey, and I'm grateful for a plot that made me think and a happily completed story, when so many of the fanfics I've read recently are works in progress or abandoned, and I haven't realized it until I got to the end. I actually decided several chapters ago I would review to tell you how much I enjoyed your writing, and then I turned to the chapter titled Peter's End, at which I swore to refuse to review if you killed off Peter. :) Thank you for a new perspective on the Pevensie sibling relationships, and for a story with OCs that fit in with the story and characters without feeling forced. I'm off to see what other stories you have now! :)
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »