Reviews for PE
Devious Purrloin chapter 28 . 8/28
Please. I follow stories that have taken longer to update that 3 months.
Get out of here before I report you for breaking and entering and pretending to be a lamp shade! This gave me a very well deserved laugh attack when I read this! Keep up the great work!
Thebigsnail chapter 30 . 7/10
Just finished reading this story and wow... I would say this story is right up there next to electrum's work. Amazing creativity, storytelling, and bringing the characters to life! I honestly had a lot of trouble putting it down, and not reading the whole thing in a day XD

Wonderful story! Cannot wait to start reading the rest of your work!
SatePadang chapter 30 . 6/13
God bless. Thank you so very much for this story... no other words needed.
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 18 . 5/5
ew.. collins really sounds like a pervert. he's amazingly creepy. I love sociopathic antagonist 3
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 16 . 5/5
OH GOD I WANT TO KNOW THE STORY WHEN EDMUND DISGUUSED HIMSELF AS LUCY AS PER PETE'S REQUEST. PLEASE. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
White1stteal chapter 3 . 3/16
mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm
mm mmm m
mmm
Firelily10 chapter 30 . 1/17
I have to tell you this. Truly, this is the best Narnia fanfiction I have ever read. It was more than that though. I didn’t engage with the story- the story engaged with me. God’s perfect timing, as usual, allowed for this story to incite a bewildering and heart wrenching and wonderful change over me and I learned a very valuable lesson as a result. It is my belief that all stories rooted in His Truth have this power, and it is rendered even more potent than that which resides in other tales (though these too share this power as they imitate the life He gave us, only to a lesser degree). Thank you for writing this. You have no idea how powerful this story was and I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work!
ScarredNotBroken chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
I first read this probably 2 years ago but stopped at Peter's End because I thought, no way Peter's not really gonna die, is he? But I couldn't get passed that thought and I never finished it. But now I have.

Thank you. This was beautiful.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
I'm sure I've read this story at least twice through, but it's been a while and it's just as good as I remember. Peter and Edmund's dynamic is truly the best thing, and I love the idea of them discovering and using Old Narnian as their own language(tho I'm still not sure I agree that the girls wouldn't be just as fascinated by it)
36143 chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
great!
Roxas fleur chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
lol lampshade
trustingHim17 chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
wish you'd come back to your narnia stories. it's been ages since you updated one. especially looking forward to Susan's trip to America. I do want to find out what happens there :)
ladideda chapter 8 . 2/14/2016