Reviews for PE
Especially enjoying the verses and vocabulary.
Refreshing!
Linorien chapter 30 . 3/24
Finished the reread. Still wonderful
I’m rereading. I should be sleeping. Shhh
Anywho, just dropping by to say I still adore the forehead slap of a blessing
-too lazy to log in, Linorien
ELRicey chapter 30 . 3/8
Susan ending it was so bittersweet, but perfect and hopeful. It's true what they say. Hope does indeed grow. Thanks for writing this. It was a fantastic read. It touched me in some areas and challenged me in others. I laughed and I cried. Many thanks again.
ELRicey chapter 27 . 3/7
Phew...what a loaded chapter. I love the humility in Edmund in this scene.
ELRicey chapter 20 . 3/7
"When your brother (or your sister) is aching in such an untouchable way, dying from the inside-out, all you want is to take that ache away, you'll do anything. You'll say anything. Be anything, to take that pain from inside them and crush it beneath your heel. Spit on it while it writhes on the ground."

What a powerful description of compassion and love. It reminded me of a verse that I've been clinging to recently, I believe it's in Luke 10. But it's about how we are given authority to crush scorpions and serpents. It's so well suited to the Pevensie boys. Aslan gave them authority and power as kings of Narnia...not for power's sake but to use it to rule, lead, and love one another. So good. Thanks.
ELRicey chapter 11 . 3/3
Haha! Hamilton is great isn't he? I just wanted to say here that I really like the ways you've translated the gifts (Edmund's sense and Lucy's prophecies) from Aslan into our world. I have had a few instances in my life when I've received dreams or direction in that way. As a Christian I understand that we have gifts from the Holy Spirit. So I really like how you've brought that into the story. Also, I'm loving all the verses that start each chapter. I've never read a fanfiction quite so drenched in faith as this one. I'm loving it. I only hope to be able to finish my book and have as much of an impact as this is already having on me. I'm looking forward to more.
Gordon's Drawers chapter 8 . 2/10
Fun.
The Hope Lions chapter 30 . 1/2
This is a marvelous story. I can't believe how wonderful it was. At times I was wondering if Lewis himself had arisen from the dead to write it, and all your humorous disclaimers were not just meant to throw us off the scent.

I also, however, would like to comment as a Christian. Never before have I seen a fanfic writer capture the Christian spirit Lewis so desired to imbue into his stories as you have. Reading this story was not only enjoyable; it was a religious experience. May God bless you, truly, truly, truly, truly. Thank you
Sewarea chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I’m really enjoying the story so far. Love the vocab lessons at the end.
jasnrob chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
Delighted with the kids back home and remembering their life experiences as Narnian Royalty.
halfblooddemiwizard chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
love this
Devious Purrloin chapter 28 . 8/28/2017
Please. I follow stories that have taken longer to update that 3 months.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
Get out of here before I report you for breaking and entering and pretending to be a lamp shade! This gave me a very well deserved laugh attack when I read this! Keep up the great work!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »