Reviews for For Others
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 5/21
This isn't depressing. You succeeded in making it touching and interesting. I don't mind the moral. Either way, this is well written.
The Lady Yuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was really deep. And then the ending paragraph felt like a punch to the gut. Well done.

FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Short and a decent moral. I like how you characterized the old man with his speech pattern. It made him more real.

Sad ending, but that's how ALL of my skifree games ended, I think.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Dan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
So tragic...

I'm gonna go play SkiFree now *sniffle*
Al the Critic chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
awsome. But i was confused at the end did te abamidable snowman get her or what. you didnt really explain it. i would like to know so could you post it in the rviews because i cannot give you my email.
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Oh, that was awful! Poor old guy! Poor girl! I dunno which is sadder - the story, or the fact that I'm so touched by it!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
;_; :( That's so sad...
Darkman chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Wow that was disturbingly depressing. Good, but depressing.
Chachi the Hibachi chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Damn the was funny!
Happy Pappy chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
heh. Pretty good. It was pretty well written and I enjoyed it but, yes, it was pretty depressing.
Deathwalker chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
SkiFree fan fiction... i wasn't expecting that!

A sad little tale, which makes you think. I like it! Trying to live for others is a noble goal, but a lot more difficult than it sounds. A good moral to present though. And ignore closed minded people who cant see that a persons religion doesn't make a person.

Good stuff!
Megaroni chapter 1 . 9/27/2002

However, the bloody leg thing makes me smile, because it's so out of style with the rest of it.
Demented Chicken chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I actually found this hilarious.I may have mentioned that I laugh at the stupidest 's idea if this is supposed to be funny,but I couldn't stop laughing o_O

Thnx for reviewing another one of my poems :)
Neeup and Greegrue chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This is Neeup, I would just like to point out that, in ski free, he (or she) did not have enough time to think the thoughts the character in your fic was thinking. The abomidabal snowman ran up and ate the main person very quickly, perhaps 2 seconds, or maybe even less. Your story wasnt bad, I just felt it appropriate to point that out, you also didnt mention the dance the snowman did after eating the main character, another flaw to an otherwise decent tale.