Reviews for For Others
Neeup and Greegrue chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This is Neeup, I would just like to point out that, in ski free, he (or she) did not have enough time to think the thoughts the character in your fic was thinking. The abomidabal snowman ran up and ate the main person very quickly, perhaps 2 seconds, or maybe even less. Your story wasnt bad, I just felt it appropriate to point that out, you also didnt mention the dance the snowman did after eating the main character, another flaw to an otherwise decent tale.
yomama cakes chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Oh no! that's so sad. I never knew that monster killed such a wonderful person. THat's it, I'm going to play that game one more time just so I can bash it's head in.
Asagao me chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Ok, thank you for the criticism! I'm glad you liked it, and I'll work on that "girl" thing next time I feel like writing something like this again (which prob. won't be for a while, considering some of the really stinky reviews on this...) But at least YOU were nice about it! And to all those other people who wrote insane stuff about hamsters and whatnot (I HATE HAMSTERS; curse them too) I appreciate the insanity and ALWAYS STAY INSANE! NEVER GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE OF RATIONALITY AND SANENESS! (hehe... uh... O_o;;) I'm done now. n e waze, t/y all! _
Barakao1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Err . . . I think you tried a little too hard to be melodramatic (ex.: the old man saying "girl" every two seconds). Otherwise, though, it was a nice fic that didn't ruin SkiFree for me.
Nekonezume chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Whoa ;_; that's really sad ;_; well-written! I liked!
AliKatt chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
People actually write fanfiction for ski free? The game with little flat people going down ski an snow slopes and sometimes they get chased by snowmen?

*cowers in the corner*

...And I thought writing about British Comedy's were weird...

You people definitly outnumber them!

ali
cheri chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
hey! i thought it was a cool fanfic! lmao dont listen to those idiots who cant r&r your fic because they are too busy being jerks...your cool, the fic is cool and thats all that matters!
Grey Wolf of Xanthus chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
how sad, and yet... and yet... you're right, you're 100% right
Rikku23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
O_o interesting...I didnt know they had fanfictions for SkiFree lol.. but all in all, I dont think Ill be able to play it again *sniffle*
lesserbeing chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
heh. i love skifree. i never understand the monster. heh.
The Inquisitor chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
NOOOOO! *sniffle* Curse those mutant hamsters!
some Sad Guy chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
How true...YET HOW SAD WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *CRies* *blows nose*
Asagao chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I would appreciate it, Wolfgangh, if you would give me criticism on my stories instead of picking apart my beliefs. -Asagao
Wolfgangh chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Nice story but get over the jses christ I could swear alot worse but frankly christians piss me off there two closed minded. Anyway what about homosexuals your beleifs clam them as wrong so mabey you should think befor you type you idiot.

and if you are offended you can kiss my chrisitian hating ass
Serebii37 Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
That was really sad. And you're right, this is gonna change how I think of Skifree...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »