Reviews for There's No Place Like
cela chapter 19 . 5/10
it works great, but she will be a stubborn ass about it. does she not realize that her brother and her friends could all die tomorrow? not wanting to see them grow old and die is ridiculous.
MiniLover chapter 3 . 2/24
What a great start to the story! So intriguing! Can't wait for more!
cela chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
sometimes sookie is to stupid for her own good. makes me wonder if she's really Adele's granddaughter.
cela chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
nothing like a good old fashioned humping to get the blood going. I wonder what bill will be like when e finds out?
PimtheForestFaun chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Good Job!
If I misplace my keys, I lose them. If I undo my belt, my pants are loose. If I undo the chains, I loose the chains.
If the water is no longer hot, it is tepid.
What about a Pam's or Niall's point of view on the stabbing? I'd love to read that! Why did Victor go down moaning? What was the magical heritage or connection of Eric's sword?
What did Niall do afterwards? What will happen to Felipe? Is this a chance for Eric to become king?
I care more about how Niall knows when to show up and about that grams moment, and abou the details of their bond than about the political future of kingship, etc.
oxo
PimtheForestFaun chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
I like the way you're telling this story. I believe this bond. I don't want Sookie to go off by herself without faerie protection!
PimtheForestFaun chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Sorry I need to say more, how I liked that this Eric wants to talk to Sookie more. I like seeing him vulnerable. I like that Sookie's power is beginning to manifest.
PimtheForestFaun chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
I love how this gets closer to consent language than many stories. I like how Eric is patient and loving and "accepts" Sookie's tears. I have a lot of trouble with Eric and the faeries keeping secrets from Sookie.
bethelove chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
Great story...
Snowf86 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Awesome story! One of my absolute favourites. Thankyou so much! Am now off to look at your others. xx
Toni chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
Zigster you are a wonderful fanfic writer
vangrrl chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
Such a fun story! Love that Victor was killed that way - so fitting!
kenye2005 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love this its so cool with the "no place like home" format! Unique story line! Thanks for sharing!
cela whitney chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
did sookie just have an epiphany? matbe she won'y be so stupid and self destuctive now.
little.Robin1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Wow, sitting here eyes wide and mouth open and I only got to chapter 6! I was looking for something to read while at sat here a work eating lunch, well enough of that we’ll put this puppy back to read at a more appropriate time. :) Needless to say I will be thinking about this for the rest of the day. All I can say is Wow! And even that seems insufficient.