Reviews for Raggedy Andy
nadinelumina.m chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow,this is one of the best SoraxKairi Fan Fictions I've ever read! Great job! And I like this description of the various fabrics in connection with the voice, skin, and everything else. :)
Awesome really! :)
RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This has to be one of my favorite of your stories. The use of imagery and personification with Sora is lovely, and I love your idea of Kairi being so well versed in fabrics. The use of Kairi's relating Sora's personality to different types of fabrics is so well written and the final line, just reminds me of a Sackboy with Sora's hair (as silly as that sounds...) . Well done, as your usual. :D

ROADC
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
omgsh this is my favorite one of yours so far its so adorable! favorites. have a cookie. (::)
mattjesse chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this story. There were some typos, but the fact that the story was a little long coupled with the fact that I suffer from "random short-term memory loss" makes it impossible to remember any except that "hence" was spelled wrong.
NopeZone chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
The word 'Rayon' drug me into this fic. *points to username* I LOVED it! It's just so cute and sweet, but not overdoing it at the same time.

(just to note, that's NOT where I got my username from. )
ellesugars chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
that was simply gorgeous
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Amazing, as always. Oh so cute. I've got a goofy grin on my face I can't seem to wipe off.

You're back! Wooh! Way to make midterm week bearable!

...of course, I should probably be studying instead of reading amazing pieces of fanfiction, but hey, everyone has their faults. :]
Ashaa chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
What is your problem? You can’t copyright an idea-nor can you a name. The writer of Peter Pan invented the name Wendy-do you see him suing whoever deigns to use that nickname? Regardless, I’m sure the nickanme “Iri” has popped up somewhere at some interval in time of Kingdom Hearts fan fiction. That said, you can’t plagiarize a name OR an idea. Many stories are just rehashed versions of another: girl wants boy but boy doesn’t want girl. How many times have you seen this theme in fiction? Countless times, I’m sure. And you don’t see the original writer suing anyone, pointing fingers and saying, "He copied ME!". You can’t stop anyone from using your made-up (nick)name, and though it may be tasteless on some counts, it isn’t illegal or looked down upon.

This story wasn't that bad, but that author's note at the end just ruined it for me. Of all the immature things you do, you pointed fingers and claimed other people stole your ideas. I'm sorry, but that is just sad.
12465739i4723 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Superbly sweet. The fabric metaphores were well thought out. And I also liked how it was all from Kairi's perspective. The little snippets of life with Sora and Kairi were all very sweet and all so different (Like a patchwork quilt you might say). But, I'm glad you made a new story so soon and I hope another one comes along the way in the near future.
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is great, but I'm kindof concerned about your comment about inventing Iri. Mostly because I've begun using it, through seeing it in another person's work, and I've credited them for it. So I don't know what to do now.

But still this was great, mostly because I know a bit more about fabric than most guys, due to my mother being assistant manager of a fabric store and the number of times I've had to work there.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Pretty sure that you were referring to me with the whole 'Iri' thing, so if it was I honestly didn't steal it. I have a friend name Iris that we call Iri and I realized it works for Kairi's name too. I was probably subconsciously influenced by reading your thing though. I'm not going to deny that, because even taking a split second of a glance at something can influence a person's writing or designing.

Anyway, this was amazing. I always enjoy your stories but I really like this one. I still don't comprehend how a voice sounds like a fabric, because I'm going to work as a designer and we've all become accustomed to colors as sight and feel (weirdest thing ever but our instructor proved it to us by giving us fabric, putting them in a dark box and telling us to feel which color was which and they felt different), and fabric has always been texture and feel. Anyway.

Great story and I hope you find the time to write another one.

~Krystal Lily Potter~
sorakairi forever chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
another great sokai story. ur really good. personaly I liked ur other fics better but this was really good too.

umm jus to adress tht Iri thing well not to offend u or ne thing but I did use dat nickname in a story I've been working on for quite a while and I've never even read glas half full. just sayin maybe she did think of it. I mean I was just thinking how everyone uses kai and I wanted smethin different. just sayin.

ne who great job
soraspromise chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Cute!

I do work for theatre too, but I'm crew head for body mics. I however just got into cosplay the past year so I'm getting a lot more familiar with fabrics lol.

And aw, Sora trying to fix his hair. That's so in character for him I think lol taking advice from Selphie just because she's Kairi's female best friend.

I adored it and don't really see why it should be re-arranged but if it makes it feel more complete for you, go for it.

~Emerald31
DarthKingdom chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This doesn't happen to me often, but I actually went 'Aw...' while reading this.

Wonderfully done, this feels exactly like Sora and Kairi's relationship.

-Safety and Peace-
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow. This sorta blew me away. XD I think I'm going to leave a ridiculously long review, if that's okay.

I enjoy this slightly abstract writing, taking description to a new level. I've read a lot of Sokai, and therefore I've read all of the horrible cliches that authors use when they're trying to be 'descriptive' (sea-green orbs, chocolate-brown spikes, ruby-red hair, just to name a few.) I'm happy to say that this was completely devoid of that. Your descriptions were all original, and yet as soon as I read them it was an 'a-ha!' moment. Like you finally found the words to describe what was there all along.

The entire fabric concept also worked well. It's a girl topic, but you didn't go OOC on Kairi and make her into a Selphie clone. Instead it was smoothly integrated into her character, and the theme worked its way through the piece.

Sokai fluff was beautifully done and appreciated!

Hmm. I love critique too, so I'm gonna try and find something constructive to say. The Kairi monologue at the beginning was a bit long, I felt a little like I was zoning out. But now, alas, the 10 character limit is telling me to shut up. XD

-Akiko