Reviews for Manchester Lost
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 6/30
Daww
Stelmariana chapter 20 . 6/13
This... This was, without a doubt, one of the very few best stories I have ever had the absolute pleasure to read.
Honestly, I found myself laughing out loud every chapter - even the original GO didn't make me do that!
I love the inclusion of Archangels as main characters. My favourite was Uriel :)
Thank you, thank you for writing this, the words fail me to describe how... simply... GOOD (in every sense) this was.
Stelmariana chapter 5 . 6/12
"Do you need a hug?" Aziraphale asked, holding out his arms.
The archangel accepted it gratefully. Overwhelmed by direct exposure to angelic love, Tobias passed out.
BEST. LINE. EVER.
Love this fic!
NotRaphael chapter 11 . 4/29
You know when you're reading really good fic and you read that one line and you just

Like need a break?

It takes me a good half hour to read this chapter because there are so many lines that make me squeal and bounce on my toes. Crowley unable to resist kissing Azi's forehead! You and me, as it should be! And the "I Love You" like this story has ruined my life how could you do this? It's so painfully sweet I am in pain
Alibi Nonsense chapter 18 . 3/25
This is gorgeous. Hooked like a fish, seriously. I had so many favourite parts.
Agnostino was awesome. Raphael was so overprotective it was just insane, but it was so sweet, I couldn't really bring myself to care. I love it that you included Scuzz. The names of the twins! XD And when Crowley and Az found out about them! That was so awesome. And Crowley's nightmares were terrifying. Just saying. You should rate it M just for the trauma. Shadley? Crowell? Anyway. That.
The fact Jesus just casually turned up in Aziraphale's bookshop in the beginning... that was just fantastic. And the meeting Michael part.
Just awesome.
DetectiveSilence chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Ha, I love this. AMAZING! I love the ending, I love it all, I love the Archangels, I don't think there's anything I don't love. I love the retakes. WELL DONE! THANKS YOU FOR WRITING!
DetectiveSilence chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
OH my this is hilarious! Uriel is so funny, and I really love how similar Raphael and Aziraphale are.
So glad he's safe, Crowley hiding in the corner is really amusing, well done!
DetectiveSilence chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Poor Zira! Don't let the nasty people take all your precious books, bad people!
I love the angel cast list, especially Jesus and Michael! And the children's names!
Did I mention I love this? No? I do. AWESOME
LogicAndWonderland chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Okay, this is hilarious!
LogicAndWonderland chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Oh no. Oh no, Aziraphale can't fall!
InkHeart17 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I am really liking this story as it goes, but I had to stop and say so for this chapter. Customers who don't buy any books being "the best kind" was hilarious to me. And Aziraphale's excitement at getting two mocha drinks was adorable! You've made this story very enjoyable.
Linorien chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
regarding laughing place vs happy place, I simply assumed you were referring to Disney World being called the Happiest Place on Earth.
Linorien chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Really, Viggo as Lucifer? You had to go and pick my very first actor crush to be the devil?
Although, he would be fantastic. I'm going to go ahead and get back to my physics homework before I finish the story but just know that you have had me laughing out loud while I read this. And I don't normally display many emotions while reading. So kudos to you.
Miss Song chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Publish this. Now. You will get money. So much money.
Samu chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Very nice job on this story. I really enjoyed your characterization. It seemed spot on and quite adorable. The plot was also super amazing. It was interesting to see Aziraphale fall and rise, and then see Crowley rise as well.