Reviews for Manchester Lost
DAIrinchan chapter 3 . 12/12
I’ve been in a Good Omens mood lately and decided to reread this, and it’s like i forgot just how /good/ it is. Aziraphale’s personal hell is perfect. War and Michael’s glee at fighting their way through hell brings me joy. This reread is going to be so much fun.
Arizeri chapter 19 . 12/3
Thank god its over! This was getting progressively more inane and all the personalities save Crowley and Aziraphale had blurred together. Though there were enough highlights to reach the end.
Arizeri chapter 14 . 12/3
FALSE slit eyes are NO indication of venomous snakes. Some of the top most dangerous snakes have round pupils and harmless Pythons have slit pupils. Venom and Poison are different substances and work differently on a victim, there are NO poisonous snakes. As a snake enthuse I feel the need to clear things up about misunderstood snakes for people and snakes safety.
I've do loved reading this, and your casting at the end is so fantastic!
Eeek! I'm both broken-hearted and somewhat excited? It's a beautifully confusing mix of feelings,well done.
Definitely binge reading this, and I'm in love. Absolutely fantastic fic!
Call Me Bessie chapter 16 . 7/11
This entire chapter my internal monologue has been "omigosh yes please let Satan be destroyed by a PMSing female hippie Jesus" (which may well be the strangest sentence I have ever typed), but what you've put in its place might be even better.
And now, of course, my internal monologue has been replaced by an image of Raphael in a power slide. No complaints here.
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
What what why is this so hopeless? I really wasn't planning on commenting before I finished this story but oh my fucking god I still have 4 chapters and I feel like crying and that is not right. Why is everything so unfair? Why did Aziraphale fell and then he died, and even so everyone is losing and the world truly seems as if it's going to hell?

Just...this story. This story. I'd much rather you came here and punched me in the face.
Misha519 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
wow i liked crowley but i can't forgive him for german rap thts a bit to big a sin... I HAD TO SEE ALLIGATOAH AT FESTIVALS TWICE. TWICE. I JUST WANTED TO SEE FALL OUT BOY AND AGAINST ME BUT THAT... URGH WAS THERE TOO!
Corpusclockwork chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I typed all my reviews on a phone in defense of my crappy spelling ;-;
Corpusclockwork chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
I DID IT . IN ONE DAY. I DONT EVEN KNOW. ITS HOLIDAY IN MY DEFENCE .
Corpusclockwork chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING. I can't put in words my love for this fic, and it's hella late right now, so ?... I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE IT. GONNA READ THE SEQUEL (not now, it's late . Morning? Haha... Oops)
Corpusclockwork chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
"So don't stop me now, don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time IM CRYING. Ok. Well, the way I found this fic was through a work on devaint Art with this song and someone asked if it was a reference to this fic and so i searched it up and I've been wondering where the reference would come in it if I missed it and-FINALLY .
Corpusclockwork chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
ZIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. My heart- HES BACK -! Oh man, even He ships it xD... (Reads more) Bohemian Rhapsody. Just- perfect. Oh yeah, I remember, Anges' brother ( I can't spell his name :/) predicted the world would end in 1723, so that means 3271... Am I right?
Corpusclockwork chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I just read the Adam part and I am laughing and tearing up in sadness at the same time. The last line, that 'your mom' insult actually just - this fic has ruined me xD... I have a feeling angry Crowley will be terrifying, and I still can't believe Zira is gone ;-;... I hope he's not really, but I think he is .-. ... (Reads more) this fanfic has everything, it's making me laugh and cry and do both at the same time it's wonderful... Unhappiness of fangirls everywhere? Sounds about right :D.