Reviews for Manchester Lost
Alibi Nonsense chapter 18 . 3/25
This is gorgeous. Hooked like a fish, seriously. I had so many favourite parts.
Agnostino was awesome. Raphael was so overprotective it was just insane, but it was so sweet, I couldn't really bring myself to care. I love it that you included Scuzz. The names of the twins! XD And when Crowley and Az found out about them! That was so awesome. And Crowley's nightmares were terrifying. Just saying. You should rate it M just for the trauma. Shadley? Crowell? Anyway. That.
The fact Jesus just casually turned up in Aziraphale's bookshop in the beginning... that was just fantastic. And the meeting Michael part.
Just awesome.
DetectiveSilence chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Ha, I love this. AMAZING! I love the ending, I love it all, I love the Archangels, I don't think there's anything I don't love. I love the retakes. WELL DONE! THANKS YOU FOR WRITING!
DetectiveSilence chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
OH my this is hilarious! Uriel is so funny, and I really love how similar Raphael and Aziraphale are.
So glad he's safe, Crowley hiding in the corner is really amusing, well done!
DetectiveSilence chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Poor Zira! Don't let the nasty people take all your precious books, bad people!
I love the angel cast list, especially Jesus and Michael! And the children's names!
Did I mention I love this? No? I do. AWESOME
LogicAndWonderland chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Okay, this is hilarious!
LogicAndWonderland chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Oh no. Oh no, Aziraphale can't fall!
InkHeart17 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I am really liking this story as it goes, but I had to stop and say so for this chapter. Customers who don't buy any books being "the best kind" was hilarious to me. And Aziraphale's excitement at getting two mocha drinks was adorable! You've made this story very enjoyable.
Linorien chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
regarding laughing place vs happy place, I simply assumed you were referring to Disney World being called the Happiest Place on Earth.
Linorien chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Really, Viggo as Lucifer? You had to go and pick my very first actor crush to be the devil?
Although, he would be fantastic. I'm going to go ahead and get back to my physics homework before I finish the story but just know that you have had me laughing out loud while I read this. And I don't normally display many emotions while reading. So kudos to you.
Miss Song chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Publish this. Now. You will get money. So much money.
Samu chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Very nice job on this story. I really enjoyed your characterization. It seemed spot on and quite adorable. The plot was also super amazing. It was interesting to see Aziraphale fall and rise, and then see Crowley rise as well.
Neniz chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hi. I love your amazing story. I'm from Korea (Not North! South Korea, where psy live in) and despite my poor english, I tried to read this with dictionary.
Listening to trees chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I was sunk from the very first chapter. No words can clearly convey how doomed I was, or how absorbed I was while reading this fic. My newest housemate now thinks, because of all the pain-filled looks, 'aww'-ing, and random grinning, that I am a retarded idiot. I have also skipped a full night's sleep, thereby risking the grade for the quiz I shall sit for in less than six hours. (And therefore am not fully conscious as I type this. My express regrets for sounding like a moronic robot.)

But never will I regret reading, or favouriting this fic.

Thank you for writing this beautiful, damnable piece that reminded me of the magic in the original book; that wrapped up the terrible cruelty and wonderful blessedness of life in its perfect ineffability. Will shut up now to stopper embarrassing, failing efforts at giving all the deserved amounts of love.

With deepest regards and wishes towards your ventures in life,
Trees.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
The choice of song while incredibly cheesy was so fittingly entertaining that i actually listened to it while reading this chapter. I applauded you for somehow managing to write this moment both completely hilarious and frightfully entertaining. C:
ZeraWeasley chapter 20 . 9/9/2013
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner! This is without a doubt, the best Good Omens fic ever.