Reviews for Manchester Lost
Corpusclockwork chapter 1 . 10/25
I typed all my reviews on a phone in defense of my crappy spelling ;-;
Corpusclockwork chapter 20 . 10/25
Corpusclockwork chapter 19 . 10/25
THIS WAS AMAZING. I can't put in words my love for this fic, and it's hella late right now, so ?... I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE IT. GONNA READ THE SEQUEL (not now, it's late . Morning? Haha... Oops)
Corpusclockwork chapter 18 . 10/25
"So don't stop me now, don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time IM CRYING. Ok. Well, the way I found this fic was through a work on devaint Art with this song and someone asked if it was a reference to this fic and so i searched it up and I've been wondering where the reference would come in it if I missed it and-FINALLY .
Corpusclockwork chapter 17 . 10/25
ZIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. My heart- HES BACK -! Oh man, even He ships it xD... (Reads more) Bohemian Rhapsody. Just- perfect. Oh yeah, I remember, Anges' brother ( I can't spell his name :/) predicted the world would end in 1723, so that means 3271... Am I right?
Corpusclockwork chapter 16 . 10/25
I just read the Adam part and I am laughing and tearing up in sadness at the same time. The last line, that 'your mom' insult actually just - this fic has ruined me xD... I have a feeling angry Crowley will be terrifying, and I still can't believe Zira is gone ;-;... I hope he's not really, but I think he is .-. ... (Reads more) this fanfic has everything, it's making me laugh and cry and do both at the same time it's wonderful... Unhappiness of fangirls everywhere? Sounds about right :D.
Corpusclockwork chapter 15 . 10/25
Corpusclockwork chapter 14 . 10/25
FASTER CROWLEY FASTER. I think I calmed down but I'm bookmarking that chapter , it was faboulous *-*... (Reads more) oh man CROWLEY, you were selfless for once hell yeah (reads one) SEQUEL? YAAAASSSSS
Corpusclockwork chapter 13 . 10/25
Poor Crowley. Poor Aziraphale;-;. That part with the ducks, and a Mental image of Crowley there, the world going on as normal, but him alone, feeding the ducks just- ;-;... (Reads more) crowley's dream made me chuckle, I'm going to search crack fic for it ...You sexy stud-muffin." I LAUGHED. LIKE FOR A GOOD MINUTE. OH GOD. I HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK THE NEXT PARAGRAPH OR SO MIGHT KILL ME . Suddenly Aziraphale was clad in an excessively large tartan flannel nightgown that served to accentuate his large stomach. MY GRANDMA PROBABLY HEARD ME LAUGHING AND WILL ASK WHAT DO I SAY HELP .
Corpusclockwork chapter 12 . 10/25
Oh no Raphael poor guy ;-;... Crowley xD, worrying about the car, also since Zoras no angel, they can't do self sacrifice YEAH(reads more) the Aziraphale rant is making me tear up oh no;-; .. . *snorts* well done heaven, well done xD (reads more) no Aziraphale no, no no no NO, NO SUCIDAL WORLD SAVING ATTEMPTS NO.
Corpusclockwork chapter 11 . 10/25
RAPHAEL - go Uriel go for it yes , no not killing not that oh hell poor Mammon.-. UrielxRapael ? I'm with Pepper on this one sorry ... (Reads more) shit no Aziraphale no please it's ok . Comforting crowley is really cute, though I wish Aziraphale wasn't kicked out of heaven. Oh. Crowley talkcomforting sucks , high five me too my friend ;)... (reads more) A FRICKING TARTAN BLANKET OMFG xD. Yeah, them on the same side is good yes :D. DRSTROY THE CD PLAYER CROWLEY he's a good boyfriend for Zira :3... Also (reads more) oh my god, yes FINALLY THEY SAID IT.
Corpusclockwork chapter 10 . 10/25
I signed in *-*! Took me a while.-. ANYHOWWWW. Hello I guess:D?
So you want us to die for this?" Crowley demanded. (NOPE. NOPITY NOPE NOPE LE NOPE. Don't you dare destroy me this way, the amount of emotional commitment I have put to this wonderful thing is not CAN not end with this. Nope.) (apart from that part, this was hilarious and well written but-)Crowley thought about it. He didn't have to think long. "Let's do it."(this happened and ;-;...) (later on in this fic) RUN NEWT, RUN . Oh no... (I love how you blend the terrifying parts of this fic with the humour , because i makes the happy parts feel more happy and the sad parts even more so :D. Wait a sec, is that Pollution .-.? Damn poor Newt... *reads more* YEP . Anathema, I'm with you with the tearing up part , high five ;-;... Oh Adam *face palms* was that really the first shape that came to mind ? For Jesus? Honestly I'm religious xD(hell, I don't even know how I'm in this fandom .-.) poor Brian xD. Holy shit pepper v shadwell this is what I live for hell yes. Crowley and Axirapale again now, thank you for the reminder that they are gonna die , totally need that ;~; "Tears. Had Crowley ever seen Aziraphale cry? He didn't think so." *quiet sobbing noise from reader* my thoughts throught the chapter, I'm typing this on my phone or it would be longer. I'm too lazy to log in as well so my username is CorpusClockwork, and I'll continue reading :D
I'm reading this master piece on the train and I'm trying not to laugh but I'm failing help me