Reviews for Manchester Lost
isadorator chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Please excuse me while I snort the rest of my drink out of my nose.

This is brilliant! You're spot on with the characters, the style of writing is (again) very similar to the original book, and I can't mention enough how you can take little facts from the book and spin it into something newer and bigger that makes so much. Agostino with his own book of prophecies? God showing up as an infuriatingly smiling man? Utterly brilliant. I can't wait to see more!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I laughed out loud so many times! XD This is so funny, and really well-written too; it's intelligent funny, not slapstick funny, and in that way it's like the original GO.

Everyone's in-character and the plot, well, I've seen it done quite a few times, but this is so funny (and it's slightly different from the usual fics of this sort - for instance, instead of Aziraphale single-handedly rescuing Crowley or vice versa, this time Crowley has help, from Michael no less, among other things). The footnotes are perfect. XP And the way Crowey enters Hell... *snort* Plus, the way you contrasted it to the way angels enter Heaven made it even better.

But seriously, Aziraphale and Bentley Device-Pulsifer? I feel so sorry for those poor kids.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Do hurry with the posting, please. (:
Falling Stardust chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
This is actually really good, even if the the basic premise is old as the hills. I look forward to reading the next bit whenever it comes out, which is hopefully before March.

-Molly/ Falling Stardust