Reviews for The Dance
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww, so sweet! I love it! No complaints at all - good writing style, good characterisation, an excellentt job in capturing emotions.
A.Cathlyn.C chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Everything that is great happens when one dances. :) I can clearly see the picture you described. It’s really sweet.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This made me all tingly inside:) Then again, all angst, fluff, angst-gone-fluffy, fluff-gone-angst makes me tingly and sometimes makes me wanna cry, although the crying may not happen often, depending. But this was good! And to me, this is considered 'fluff with a hint of angst' ;) So very well done!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
cute! luvd it!
writersblock242 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is Outsiderslvr/doeboymomma's daughter reviewing here. I just wanted to say that your writing is wonderful and your grammar is quite good. I am a big Tiva fan and I will atleast attempt to review more of your work. Good job.

-writersblock242
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw!cute!*squeels*:)
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I've read this about 10 times now and I absolutely love it. Very sweet, but not particularly sappy. Just right. :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I liked it.:))
God'srider chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Okay, I loved this one too! so sweet and innocent!
SarahB0B chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
AW! in my mind i can see abby and mcgee looking at them with little knowing smiles... haha.
MissNMW chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
very very cute :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
perfect. :) they need more sweet scenes like this!
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
that was nice, short, and seet. i liked it. you can really paint a picture. i could imagine the scene play out in front of me. good job!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, that was so sweet!

I love it, but I think you could've gone on. It seems like it shouldn't end there...if you know what I mean.

Great work!