Reviews for Rhapsody
Pirate King Ray chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is pretty tragic. Damn wonderful. Goliath's death was heartbreaking, but it's nice to see Demona finally locked away.
waffleirony chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Are you sure that this is a fanfiction? It's too good to be one.
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awesome story.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
NyeLew chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Truly a moving piece. Thank you for writing it.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That was a great story
drufan chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Was just flitting around in this fandom and came upon this story. Wonderfully done. A solid tale with even a sense of closure for the series itself. Thanks!
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is a truly excellent story (and an excellent interpretation of how to tell a story that has yet been untold officially in the Gargoyles saga) and represents the best of what the entire series was about.

Congratulations on an excellent story.

Just asking here but do you plan to do anymore. Of course there are more that can be explored in the time period leading up to this "day of days".
BlondieSheep chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*sniffles* No seriously, I got teary during the Wind Ceremony. Well done, well done! I like how you included everyone's story, little touches for the diehard fans. I couldnt stop giggling over Lex and Broadway taking out the statues with the 'usual trick'. The Wind Ceremony was so touching, Im glad you kept everyone's speeches just a line long, it felt like a montage. The addition of Thailog's words cracked me up.

All in all, really truly, well done!
Kat36 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was terrific. I read it at lunch, and got so involved I forgot to eat, just sat on the edge of my chair and read. I love how you've handled the characters (and you know I'm very picky about that), especially when going over such a long expanse of time. Also, it made me teary-eyed, although I tried not to let it. Two thumbs up!
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This fic was great! The clan seems to have securely locked Demona up, but somehow I don't think anything can keep Demona down for long. You wrote the fic in a believable way, where the clan earned both a victory in achieveing sentient recognition, and a defeat where the Quarrymen ended up getting loads more members.
Chimerical Beast chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Nice one. I didn't miss the jibe at "Angels in the Night". I thank you for using females as the Iraqi war veteran and the civilian that jumped Demona.

You also made my inner fan-girl happy at the inclusion of Staghart, and slight tension-ease moment between Owen and Oberon.

8 1/2 out of 10 stars!
merlyn2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I've already read this story, of course (as technical editor), but would like to congratulate you on an effective look into how certain events in the Gargoyle Universe's future (such as Goliath's sacrifice) might take place. Well done!