Reviews for Two Sides to a Face, or More
my tea chapter 11 . 7/23
Aaahh i'm dying to know what'll happen next agh
ynius chapter 11 . 1/7
Ok. I veryyy much like your story! But! You said half of year! It's been 5 years! Please, write again! I'm waiting for the next part. But i have to say this, man, touya-sensei is something! To notice sai, a ghost!
kate-sama chapter 11 . 1/3
When are you updating?
MysteryAsia chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Um, I haven't read the other reviews since I'm always on mobile app, but I noticed how you say that people don't like Hikaru. I strongly disagree. I love the way Hikaru is right now. I'm getting the feels! . Seriously. I cannot even describe my excitement right now. There are so many ways this can go. Btw, I like how you revealed the truth to that guy. Way, way, WAY better than revealing to Ogata. AND it can serve as a plot device. Awesome fanfic.
MysteryAsia chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Hikaru is a GENIUS! Well, at go he's a genius. It seems like he's really clueless about a lot of things, how cute~ Well, now I know where he stands.
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Another obstacle for Hikaru. I wonder how this'll turn out *crazy laugh*
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
The few first chapters were just boring, but after that, it's been awesome. Just straight out freakin awesome~ Love how he has to work on manipulating other peoples' plays and basically downgrading his play in order to win. He's getting more skilled.
SakuraLuck chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Now if only Hikaru would join Morishita's study group
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
.GO. THAT WAS FREAKING EPIC! Finish it!finish it fast and WHEN is akira gonna find out? Is he gonna walk in on hikaru/sai playing his dad and explode? will he find out sai is dead and possessing hikaru? When is hikaru gonna GO PRO?! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! UPDATE PLEASE! The suspense is driving me NUTS!
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Update please
2x2handsofblu chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
To be honest, I don't really want hikaru to quit soccer. To me, it always seemed so horribly selfish for all the pro go players to want him to focus on go jist because they think soccer isn't worth it. In the manga, I got the impression that hikaru eventually just liked go better but in your story, it's clear that he not only excels at soccer but he enjoys it as much as go ...so long story short, hikaru shouldn't quit soccer. Great chapter! I hope you get the opportunity to update.
Dresu-Maela chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
I really love your story line. I wonder if you are going to continue to write it or not. It has been already 3 years. Even though you said it would take time for the next chapter...
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Wow. That was mean mejin sucks. Why the hell did he play a half skilled game isn't he supposed to be the best?! I just don't see this happening even in fanfiction. Sai is sad. You don't make sai sad.
HitomiFeito chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Please update, I am literally begging on my knees and beggingnyou to update please, please!
windemerald chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
I love it
I loved it
I absolutely adore the story

Please update more