Reviews for Two Sides to a Face, or More
Esperanz chapter 3 . 4/25
My first thoughts of the story, like you stated in the authors notes, is that the goings of the plot are rather...close to the canon...not changing much. But there are differences, and since I haven't actually went through the canon stuff ina while it was a nice reminder of stuff. I like the way you write Hikaru and his interactions with the other characters l. Sai is my second favorite character, Akira is in third place, and, like you, Hikaru is in first. When I read the a/n at the end of the chapter about wanting Hikaru to beat everyone(except you know, the rivals that are Touya Meijin and Sai)., I was so giddy because I felt the EXACT same way! I really look forward to the oncoming chapters.
Raven Karasu Cuervo chapter 11 . 4/21
han pasado 6 años; espero que algún día lo continúes; supongo que la vida adulta te ha absorbido más allá de lo deseado. Tu historia es muy buena, tanto la idea como el desarrollo de la misma, la gramática, étc, étc.
Esperaré pacientemente que algún día actualices.
Saludos desde México :)
Potatopotato chapter 11 . 1/21
*falls* I wished there were more chapters! T-T
Bravo!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
Continue please
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Nah this is stupid. People dont react as if in real life. Hikaru is no longer respectable. To top it off it's only logical that you only progress if you win. Add that tp the fact that in teaching games you win by a bit and not lose then the whole story and shindou physche become unbelievable. Sorry but the story is now shit and im gonna stip
my tea chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
Aaahh i'm dying to know what'll happen next agh
ynius chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Ok. I veryyy much like your story! But! You said half of year! It's been 5 years! Please, write again! I'm waiting for the next part. But i have to say this, man, touya-sensei is something! To notice sai, a ghost!
kate-sama chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
When are you updating?
MysteryAsia chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Um, I haven't read the other reviews since I'm always on mobile app, but I noticed how you say that people don't like Hikaru. I strongly disagree. I love the way Hikaru is right now. I'm getting the feels! . Seriously. I cannot even describe my excitement right now. There are so many ways this can go. Btw, I like how you revealed the truth to that guy. Way, way, WAY better than revealing to Ogata. AND it can serve as a plot device. Awesome fanfic.
MysteryAsia chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Hikaru is a GENIUS! Well, at go he's a genius. It seems like he's really clueless about a lot of things, how cute~ Well, now I know where he stands.
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Another obstacle for Hikaru. I wonder how this'll turn out *crazy laugh*
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
The few first chapters were just boring, but after that, it's been awesome. Just straight out freakin awesome~ Love how he has to work on manipulating other peoples' plays and basically downgrading his play in order to win. He's getting more skilled.
SakuraLuck chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Now if only Hikaru would join Morishita's study group
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
.GO. THAT WAS FREAKING EPIC! Finish it!finish it fast and WHEN is akira gonna find out? Is he gonna walk in on hikaru/sai playing his dad and explode? will he find out sai is dead and possessing hikaru? When is hikaru gonna GO PRO?! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! UPDATE PLEASE! The suspense is driving me NUTS!