Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
bookwormgirl27 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Where's breaking and entering?
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
It says that this fic is the sequel of Breaking and Entering. Only, such tile is not listed. Can you explain?
dizzybeth chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
stumbled across your story and was wondering if you ever did or will finish? it ends with quite a cliff hanger! please let me know where i can find more, if any!

thanks!
firegoddesslily chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi, I was reading your fanfiction "Breaking and Entering" on a different forest", it was really good. Anyway as it was unfinished I googled it to see it had been updated more resently elsewhere, it seems that you deleted it from . How come? Did they make you take it down? I'm dying to read the rest, if you could sent me a copy of it I would be soooo greatful. pleeeeaaase!
Rainbowaholic chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Wow. U r awesome. Rock on
ingrid44 chapter 12 . 10/23/2010
Oh no! I've only just found your work, and you are leaving FF? You are going to stop posting?

And here I was, being greedy. I thought I would read all the posted chapters of this story in one night, and submit my review after the last one. I had assumed it was WIP.

I've enjoyed the story and became intrigued as to Bella's nightmares. Funny I finished a two part story with a similar line - Bella sleeping. Please-any similarity is purely accidental; besides that's my ending, not the premise of the story.

I do hope that one day you will be able to resume writing and finish this story. Good luck
cbzoo chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
well that just absolutely sucks!
cbzoo chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
good start

but I liked Darkness falls so maybe my opinion shouldn't count, lol
Resesmee chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
awww i have to say im a little sad that you have but your writing on hiatus. i would just like to say that i have loved everything of your i have read so far and would love for you to someday go back to finishing this fic i am going to but u on my author alerts incase you choose to do so i think that you are an amzing talented writer and its a shame that you will not be contuning.

(sorry about my spelling lol)
jansmagic chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
I love all your stories and will miss new chapters from you.

Please send the final chapter of Resurrection. Thanks
unofficiallyalice chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
Its sad know be continuing any of your stories but i hope everything turns out ok for you and i would very much like to get the last chapter of ressurection.

Thanks and good luck
TheLadyKT chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
sorry to hear hun.
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
I like this story. You aren't vague with the sex scenes amd you actually have a good plot. Plus, I have a love for stories with vague parts that show unknown enemies. Maybe it'sjust me. Well, keep it up!

Sweevil Out!
Sherry80 chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
awesome chapter really hope you finish this
Sherry80 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
oh i so loved the first one and this one is just as good i really hope you plan on continuing it awesome chapter