Reviews for symptomatic
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
;o; AWESOME. So heartbreaking...
Omega19x chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh wow... that was a simply amazing piece of work. Very descriptive, emotionally heart-wrenching, wonderful command of language. Amazing!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This deserves a hundred reviews, curse it! Why doesn't it have a hundred reviews?

This was gorgeous. Your writing style here was insanely perfect; all the metaphors and the morbidness and descriptions of everything, from the disease to the brotherly love.

Utterly brilliant work. I'm speechless now. XD
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow, that was simply brilliant. You are quite the intelligent writer and you described the morbid atmosphere of Itachi's thoughts so incredibly well. Nice, just superb.
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw...poor, poor Itachi. I like this theory for his mysterious, unexplained illness. (If that theory's true, one would hope he told Sasuke, so that Sasuke won't go around blithely using the Mangekyou every five minutes...) I also like how you had baby Sasuke learn to say his brother's name before he learned "Kaa-san" or "Tou-san"-it sort of shows how Itachi was *always* the center of Sasuke's universe. Great job!
Nolongerparticipating chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Your style is unique, but heart felt and to the point. Your content was (in my opinion) believable and completely cannon. Great job!

(Excuse me while I peruse everything else you've written)
ignitesthestars chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
...

I think this is my favourite piece of yours yet. You nailed Itachi's character, the sentence flow is amazing, and dude. Hard-hitting last line, what?

In fact the whole last section is fantastic. I absolutely adored this.