Reviews for Mission Hogwarts
NyanCos chapter 2 . 2/21
More! Haha. It was just such good read. And that was just the beginning. It's really amazing how you incorporated Hinata in the world of Wizardry that made sense.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
If you finished this you should put hinata with draco and get him to reform enough to be as big as a twit as he usually is
scarlettravencrove chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Hope you continue !~~~
silverbyakugan chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
my fingers were shaking with excitement... or it's just that I have ADHD. :D
nori chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
You're probably not planning on updating anytime soon but lol I loved this chapter, totally got me rooting for DracoHina, reminds me of SasuHina a little haha.
Hinatamaniac chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Please oh please update! This is like one of the few Hinata HP crossovers that I actually liked. I really do hope that you would still continue this ( kinda impossible since its been like 4-5 years since you last updated, but hey, I have hope that you will). So please, I'm begging you, continue this story. Anyways, good job. Take care God Bless :)
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
OMG! Please update soon! I love this story and the different possible pairings with Hinata! I await your new chapter soon! :-)

WH&VE
RavenHinata13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
please make more! me is begging you :(
I already read chapter one and chapter two TWICE! and so please make more PLEASE!
ninjaluver chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
You, dear writer, pull me in within the first two chapters of your stories. Only to break my heart when I see how long it's been still you've updated. D'x sniff sniff lol I enjoy your stories and hope you continue! If you don't, I understand. I mean you do have a life unlike me xD lol just please for not delete the stories! Thank you! I hope you read this :)
Luna and The Star chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ohh I can't wait to see the next one. Update soon
RavenHinata13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG IT'S SO AWESOME! If it was more that 24 hours than I would read it without even stopping once! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HINATA CENTRIC STORIES! THEY'RE SOOOO AWESOME! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ X 100000000000000000000 DON'T STOP THIS STORY IN MIDWAY!
sunhex1120 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Hope u update soon:)
JeanCloow chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
More or less hinata the whore XDD
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Please continue! ill beta read if you still need someone
Yinna Chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
hello its 2013 and still nothing plzzz write more

-yin san chan from japan