Reviews for Mission Hogwarts
HinatamaniacXD chapter 2 . 3/23
Please oh please update! This is like one of the few Hinata HP crossovers that I actually liked. I really do hope that you would still continue this ( kinda impossible since its been like 4-5 years since you last updated, but hey, I have hope that you will). So please, I'm begging you, continue this story. Anyways, good job. Take care God Bless :)
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 2 . 2/9
OMG! Please update soon! I love this story and the different possible pairings with Hinata! I await your new chapter soon! :-)

WH&VE
RavenHinata13 chapter 2 . 1/22
please make more! me is begging you :(
I already read chapter one and chapter two TWICE! and so please make more PLEASE!
ninjaluver chapter 2 . 1/4
You, dear writer, pull me in within the first two chapters of your stories. Only to break my heart when I see how long it's been still you've updated. D'x sniff sniff lol I enjoy your stories and hope you continue! If you don't, I understand. I mean you do have a life unlike me xD lol just please for not delete the stories! Thank you! I hope you read this :)
RowdyRuff Girl Raven Cross chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ohh I can't wait to see the next one. Update soon
RavenHinata13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG IT'S SO AWESOME! If it was more that 24 hours than I would read it without even stopping once! I'M A HUGE FAN OF HINATA CENTRIC STORIES! THEY'RE SOOOO AWESOME! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ X 100000000000000000000 DON'T STOP THIS STORY IN MIDWAY!
sunhex1120 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Hope u update soon:)
JeanCloow chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
More or less hinata the whore XDD
kikigirl4321 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Please continue! ill beta read if you still need someone
yin-san-chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
hello its 2013 and still nothing plzzz write more

-yin san chan from japan
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
*Eye twitch* Is Hinata the village bicycle to you? cause the way you wrote just your summary states that quite proudly. you didn't stated that she would be dating these characters and would end up with one of them, you put it down like Hinata is in romantic relations with ALL OF THEM!? You might as well say that you think of her as a whore. I don't mind her dating them one at a time to see if it would work out, but the picture you are painting is that she is putting herself out there for all of them to enjoy like a piece of meat.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very interesting :)
Lucyole chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
hinata i love you ok im a girl but she is just so adorable and amazing
that your must love her draco is nice omg the world
is going under poor george and fred .
PLEASE WRTIER FURTHER OR UPDATE YOUR STORY
I NEED MORE OF THAT STUFF (FF'S ARE LIKE SOME DRUGS
FOR ME) i would be happy to read more PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE
*COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE FOR YOU AND YOUR MUSE SO THAT
SHE MIGHT GOVE YOU LOTES OF FANTASTOC AND AMAZING IDEAS*
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
yay a hina harem thats a story i love just with my hina-hime
i love her she is the best and cool and cute ok i going overboardXD.
the chopter is fantastic and very good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This story is so intresting! I'm waiting for some Sasuhina bits, Please update soon!