Reviews for Troubles on White Day
Dickx chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Haha! 100th review :D

As much as I'd love to give a critique, I'm going to congratulate you by giving a 100% bliss one instead :D ...Well, 99.9% one that is ;

I must say that your mention of White Day got me interested almost... well, almost immediately :) I was tempted to do more research on it and it ended up taking a minor part in one of my Sonic fanfics... Of course, this is rederned (wrong word; sorry) useless seeing how I don't write for that archive anymore -rolls eyes- It's a long story, but I'm not going to rant.

Poor Bouquet... AND Kluke D: What rotten luck to catch a cold and then suddenly tossed out in the open to shop XD I've been there before; tons and tons of fun -sarcasm-

Though I know Bouquet's plan already, I'm still eager to read the next chapter :) Because it's been a while since I read this fanfic ; I'll read/review whenever I get the chance.

So yeah, good work (for one of your first fanfics; I found a few mistakes, but they're nothing to fret over about)

~ SnivyGirl07 (Inita)
Heiligenschein chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
This is a really great story I like it:)

Kluke and Jiro are a really sweet couple3

Maybe ya could write more stories abou them?

It's a funny idea that they are stuck in the mountains and "have holidays"...

You're story is also well written, no mistakes i think;)
Dickx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
How rude of me to favorite a story and not even leave a review ;) I apologize for that, Yamadori and if I did leave a review in the past... well, I don't remember so here's another ;

So will this SCI appear in your Blue Dragon game fanfics as well or just the anime fanfics? It sounds interesting... er, not that sickness is cool or anything, but...

Ooh, was that minor Jiro/Bouquet at the beginning? ;) Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Oh, quick thing I want to correct here: "Me and Shu got sick from the cold, and you had to take over and pilot the mechat"

- "Shu and I got sick from the cold and you had to take over and pilot the mechat." Sorry but having 'me' before any pronoun or name just comes as sloppy.

The chapter's a bit short so to summarize up my review: everyone seemed in character (especially Bouquet and Zola) and I'll get to reviewing the next chapter ;)

Hey, if I keep reviewing this fanfic, you may get about 100 reviews xDD

~ Inita
yuri chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
this was sooo good nd it was the best story ever
Growlmon1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I haven't reviewed this story so i'm gonna do it now. Personally I loved this story. I thought it was one of the best out there. I really like the scenes between Kluke and Jiro and I really like the ending. Also I might as well mention this cuz I have no other way to. Do you have an email adress cuz I can't contact you with PMs anymore it won't let me.
ThanksAgain chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
Hey! I finsihed the picture, then lost and then found it again! But before I give you the link I want to say great ending! I somehow missed this part. -_-'

I took the picture on an scanner didn't work.
WindGoddess Rune chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
Nice Omake and Rogi can be nice and lonely with his friend.(He's very good of hiding it.)
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I have a question: what's that dude's name who can turn into that gold dragon with 4 wings?
ThanksAgain chapter 20 . 2/16/2009
How cite! Zola gave Maromaro chocolate! I love it so much! I finished the picture...even though it was my first time drawing something like that and drawing the characters I think it turned out...ok. I will upload it soon. :)
ThanksAgain chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
So cute! Is the rectangle really a symbol of love to the Ra-clan? I love it!
pepperdadog chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I was so happy to get to read something of yours between being shuttled from home to my volleyball tournament. I've been going to this tournament for three days now and I needed a brake, so lounging around reading Troubles on White Day was defiantly the best option!

kotokei chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
Glad you got the translation. I'll work on the others; might take some time though, I want to get my school tests out of the way, first. Stupid math. And then there's the CM test (for theory and piano)...Ugh. But otherwise, I'll be free to translate.

Whee~! Omake! Very cute, again, aw...Delphinium and Rogi...very enjoyable read even though I'm not technically a fan of the pairing. Ehn, I wish Cynthia and Lumiere hadn't been killed off. Just wounded or something. Then again, I wish Honmalon didn't either. What do you think of Sui?

Wow, my thoughts are going everywhere. Anyway, great job and looking foward to seeing more works from you! (Especially Blue Dragon Beyond, I love that story the most out of probably everything I've read. Ever. Probably only a few stories can match up to it or be around its level for me.)
WindGoddess Rune chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
What is your feelings on Primula and what do you think of her?
WindGoddess Rune chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
This is the best story I ever read and written by the coolest Author ever. I'll see other stories of yours soon.:)
pepperdadog chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
I loved it so much!

The parts where Zola gave Marumaro the chocolates and when both couples kissed made me squeal like the crazed fangirl that I am!