Reviews for The Sisters Black
Sparrow Kess chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I like it. I love how you go to the present to the past, and tell what was happening. I liked how Andromeda wasn't in Slytherin like her sisters, and that she was the oldest.
Andromeda chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Told you you weren't the one shot kind of person. Simply lovely. I love the transistion smoothly from past and present. I am the best, aren't I? And I was merely telling baldie to back off... I swear it...
Narcissa chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
oh where do i begin? it's all too much!

first off! reed is SO rodolphus! i never gave the man much thought until you started playing him here. so romantic!

secondly, the concept that bellatrix did all those evil things because she was trying to protect her loved ones from doing them is VERY humanizing. i can see her character being a part of you now, bella. it's really creepy. :)

third- oh why did you cut back to them when they were girls! it's so heartrending! but beautifully executed. i think dromie's favorite incantation is the ever purposeful accio.

fourth. lucious malfoy! i'll never stray again! although i've a sneaking suspicion that you portrayed rodolphus in a slightly more manly frame of mind. but i forgave that as soon as i read the part where narcissa takes bellatrix into her arms to comfort her. that part i really liked.

fifthly- so THAT'S where the random bit of beating a mandrake with a shovel came from! here i was, ready to bloody worship you for your improv! -stews-

my sixth and final comment. "newly corrupted soul" is the most poetical phrase i've heard in ages! i like it! i like it!
Cissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
greedy Dromie!

but..um..i really wouldn't mind a second installment. we'll work on the material together ;)
Cissy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ZOMG -faints-

bella, i SO did not expect something so awesome! and you got the necklace bit in there too! -faints again- and i'm pregnant! weird! but hey, lucious WAS totally awesome.

that picture- heartbreaking! the whole little story was tied to together so perfectly, bella, you have a gift. i'm looking forward to seeing that in your co-op story.

-steals necklace- -cackle-

~Your Darling Cissy
Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Dear Trixie! How marvelous! you even added the Cruciatus and the Necklace hurray for impromtu!

But only a oneshot? Add more?
Dizrythmia chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow, that was amazing and really good. I never really thought of the three Black sisters as good friends. Wow...

It was a great story!